Japanese Content

There's a Person called keimei. you can find all her trains + content on the DLS.
Also, There's Kenichiro and Tokkyu40.

Your Welcome :Y:

Hi Alex217!

I think you're more likely to get the help you need if you modify the size of the text that you are using to write your messages!

Ian Coleman is right there. it is not regarded as good etiquette indeed regarded on the net as "shouting". You might not realise this so important you should know for anywhere else as well as here!

alex217,

You might want to have a look at this suburban style Japanese offering by williamg

The driver unit and coaches are as follows.....

E231-500 Yamanote 4 kuid 51275:84
" " 6 kuid 51275:83
" " 1 kuid 51275:85
" " 4 kuid 51275:86
" " 6 kuid 51275:87
" " 1 kuid 51275:82

Nice bright yellow and may be a start for you re Japanese trains? Hope this is of help?

Hello Alex217 and welcome to the forum,

You can try this site for Japanese engines, you must have access to the download station to get these items...

Japan-Diesel
http://trainz.banal.net/catalog/pages/Japan-Diesel.html

Japan-Electric
http://trainz.banal.net/catalog/pages/Japan-Electric.html

Hope these help

By the way, the words in your top post are quite big, if you can make them smaller, then you might get more help. When I first started posting on the Trainz Forum, I posted in large letters, however, I was told that this is regarded as demanding and shouting, hope this helps and it doesn't offend.

Many thanks

Joe Airtime

Hi airtime,

He has been told already here so I dare say he being new has got the message! Anyway he now has been given a start so should be some help?

You may also want to consider the offerings from Hirochi and Rossolabo available on the DLS.:)
Also Hirochi has the cat bus from 'My Neighbor Totoro'.

Last edited:
Hello all,
this is the first time I have returned to the forum in years. Please understand that I was 10 years old when I wrote this post and I seemed to have a fixation with large text, and later discovered I had a serious vision impairment. I wasn't trying to shout, or be rude, or demand. Please understand and forgive me for my previous ignorance.

Last edited:
The content on the DLS is a bit of a mix. The locos and rolling stock are very good models but some are offered in non-prototypical gauge.

Japanese railways are a mix of 4ft 81/2" (often referred to as standard gauge) and 3ft 6" - their hiogh speed trains are another gauge altogether, but I do not know what it is.

For example the DD51 (which, incidentally, has its bogie pivot points in the wrong order in the mesh) is offered as 4ft 81/2 whilst prototypically it should be 3ft 6". The very, very nice Taki1000 tankers by Ken Kino****a are also in the wrong gauge - both can be 'fixed' with PEVs Attachment Maker.

All others, as far as I am aware, are offered in the correct gauge.

Japanese railways are a mix of 4ft 81/2" (often referred to as standard gauge) and 3ft 6" - their hiogh speed trains are another gauge altogether, but I do not know what it is.

The shinkansen are all standard gauge, the majority of the japanese rail network prior to the building of the shinkansen lines was narrow gauge, with very small sprinklings of standard gauge.

I am not shouting(!) I will make my writing smaller for you. Sorry if I have annoyed you. Just to let you know, I have had trainz for ages but I have not used the forum much.

Size Does Matter

Ok when you post a reply or you are just posting just bring the font size up to 2 just like I have done here
simple HA

Back