Japan

I prepare a copy of it this weekend including a dependency pack. I send you a pm this weekend so you can grab it. Maybe you can integrate it or make a separate attempt to work on the Tsurumi Line.

Would definitly be nice to have you do it Rizky considering your amazing skill of Route building!

Hey nice to see you @TheNicofabi. Thats a long time ago :). Yes I definitely agree. I realized that Rizky is now at Hama Kawasaki and that is the point where these two project could merge. A while ago I spoke to Acelaamtrak and he passed the project back to me to basically go further with it. But I have my own long running projects so I haven't time for it. What I did though is 'feature freeze' version 3.60. As I do not have a higher version and also Acelaamtrak can't find further work.

All is complete in this version but 1 item : kuid <kuid:181574:2536> "JR track 013HD" by Matura is faulty. The rest is working. I will post a few screenshots of the current status.

Ok as promised: The current overview of the Tsurumi Project:

Overview from Google Maps:

TS2017GM.png

Overview from the maps view of Trainz:

TL2017overview.png

The current status of Tsurumi Station. As you can see the Project team decided to delete the old track work and have more precise track work in place. On the track of the Tsurumi Station the faulty track I mentioned is placed so that has to be replaced or repaired.

TL2017Tsurumi%20Station.png

Area around Tsurumiono and Metropolitan Expressway K14. I did some work detailing this area.

TL2017Tsurumiono.png

Asano Station as I received it in a beautifully detailed state from Acelaamtrak:

TL2017Asano.png

And last: Our version current of Hamakawasaki. This is the reason not to blindly merge. As you can see our Hamakawasaki is still in the track work only phase.

TL2017Hamakawasaki.png

Last edited:
I Have some good news guys. My route, Nambushi and the Tsurumi line it seems mergeable (look at Hama-Kawasaki baseboard).
I don't use any basemaps for make this route btw.

My version of Hama-Kawasaki station.

The Depot after Hama-Kawasaki station

Last edited:
Good to hear!

By the way Rizky.... that Route is gonna be Freeware on the DLS or Payware? (Been a bit out of the loop since a few month ^^')

Good to hear!

By the way Rizky.... that Route is gonna be Freeware on the DLS or Payware? (Been a bit out of the loop since a few month ^^')
Hi,Nicofabi

It Freeware, but still W.I.P. check:
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?136979-EMUs-route-JR-Nambu-branch-line-Tokyo-Japan

I think I'll share my route via my website, not on DLS. That because it have so many dependencies that aren't available in DLS.
Many dependencies like catenary, rail, junction, also rail bridge are my creation.

Hi,Nicofabi

It Freeware, but still W.I.P. check:
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?136979-EMUs-route-JR-Nambu-branch-line-Tokyo-Japan

I think I'll share my route via my website, not on DLS. That because it have so many dependencies that aren't available in DLS.
Many dependencies like catenary, rail, junction, also rail bridge are my creation.

Hmm...
Thats a bummer... But your decision...

Would have been nice to have a Japanese Route that would be Multiplayer Available... considering that requires it to be on the DLS from what I know... but true... most of your content is on your webpage...

Hmm...
Would have been nice to have a Japanese Route that would be Multiplayer Available... considering that requires it to be on the DLS from what I know... but true... most of your content is on your webpage...
I also think the same way. Maybe I'll upload this on the DLS in another time.

I don't mind if it is shared on the website as long as there are clear and stable links to the dependency packs. @ Rizky. It indeed looks mergable. Later on a portion of the Tokaido Mainline from Tsurumi to Kawasaki could be included (just fantasizing here :)).

Just trying to rehabilitate the Tsurumi lines. I added some grass, catenaries and building.

Tsurumi-ono Station

Bentenbashi Area :

@ Hirochi. Thank you very very (x100000) much for the new normal Shinkansen Station. It's a gift from heaven. It makes it much easier for everyone to make Shinkansen Routes. I can now replace the normal stations on the Icarus Shinkansen with these ones. And later I can do the same for some stations on my Electro Island Route.:).

Back