Japan

I'm liking your route Railshuttle
Thank you Hiroshi your content is always something to look forward to!

The signals to my crossing will be released as a beta hopefully next week if everything goes as planned. Currently I'm fixing minor mistakes. The barriers are being rebuilt due to a computer crash. I plan on finishing the rebuilt barriers soon.

For the time being I found an interesting video of a railroad crossing next to a large station. At some points in the time-lapse the crossing is closed for over an hour! This just goes to show how busy the trains are in Japan! :D

I'm liking your route Railshuttle
Thank you Hiroshi your content is always something to look forward to!

The signals to my crossing will be released as a beta hopefully next week if everything goes as planned. Currently I'm fixing minor mistakes. The barriers are being rebuilt due to a computer crash. I plan on finishing the rebuilt barriers soon.

For the time being I found an interesting video of a railroad crossing next to a large station. At some points in the time-lapse the crossing is closed for over an hour! This just goes to show how busy the trains are in Japan! :D

Wow this is indeed a crossing that is long closed. I believe it is on the Tokaido Main Line so lots of traffic. Nice video.

Thanks guys!! Wow that was a crazy video!! You can hear the poor guys swearing because they had to turn their cars and trucks around. there were a lot of trains flying through there. I spotted one Narita express train and I think it was one of the kiha dmu trains. One of the funny parts of the video was when the guys would turn around and leave, the gate would come up. Oh if they had just waited a bit longer LOL!! I'm kinda surprised that they didn't make some sort of pedestrian overpass like they do at other main line stations like that.

Yesterday I did some modifications to my Trains.

I made a tilt script for the JR 500 and managed to get it to work. Now it is tilting in the right direction. Although the real Shinkansen 500 does not have tilting bogies the tilt at least gives a hint of superelevation.

While at it. I made the headlights Yellow. I did this by grabbing a screenshot from a youtube video of a real Shinkansen 500. Then importing that in Photoshop and with the color take tool (or the pipet) I read out the RGB values. Then added a light color line in the config file with this RGB values. Looks much more realistic now.
JR500lights.png

Also did he same for my new 700 series train. By the way I reskinned the Railstar to a normal 700 series for that and used the engine from Hiroshi:
700seriesyellowlights.png

I also did a slightly altered N700 cockpit which runs "fantasy software" made for the Colden Shinkansen on the displays on the right. A bit like having an "international version" of the N700. Could be the N700I bullet.

N700altered.png

Anyway. having fun with Trainz. The fun is in altering config files and scripting to enhance Trainz.

Hey guys
I made the E231-500 loveline in my trainz12, It was show on year 2013. And here id the picture about it:
E231_Lovelive_zpsnfgwohpf.jpg

By the way just a few days later I made a Trainz PV in the youtube. And now I post the URL in here
Oh my english is really bad QAQ
Hope you guys like them :D

Last edited:
SS3B_5235: Wow, looks really good! Out of curisoity was that a 209-0 / 901 series train in your video at 4:10, also could you tell me where to find it? This would really help me with my route. Thank you for any information!

Last edited:
Fantastic video. Also like the BGM :). And welcome to the JP part of forum :). I see the payware route of J-Trainz made to good use. :). I have adapted the route myself too and removed a few bugs.

Thank you for your support :p
The JR 209/901 series I was made something change basis on the E233-2000 made by hirochi. And now we are testing this train. But I think if I have time I would like to made a new one but not this one. Because I think this JR209/901 are not very perfect. :sleep:

Well
In fact not only the route has some bugs.Also the trains.
Such as E231 series use wrong bogie, 70-000 also have doors bugs and so on.
Especially E231-900. Completely wrong!:'(
I hope J-Trainz can fix these kinds of bugs, really.

Well
In fact not only the route has some bugs.Also the trains.
Such as E231 series use wrong bogie, 70-000 also have doors bugs and so on.
Especially E231-900. Completely wrong!:'(
I hope J-Trainz can fix these kinds of bugs, really.

That of the 231 I didn't know. I am not an expert on the E231. But you can swap bogies via the config file. There is a freeware E231. Maybe you can take the bogie from that and paste it on the payware 231? Just an idea.

About the route. I have cloned the Yamanote route. Removed a LOT of speedtrees (because my computer is not so fast). Redid a few switches and disconnected track. When I first got the route I couldn't drive one round around the Yamanote line because of a disconnected track that let the train derail somewhere near the end. I also deleted tree splines that where on the track.

The is much more wrong with the route too. Such as Tokyo Station is not realistic at all and has the Shinkansen on the wrong side of the track. IRL it does not cross over at that point. And although I have never been to Tokyo you can see that clearly on Google Maps or Apple Maps or (any other) map service.

But with all it's wrongs it is a nice route and I hope there will be some official fixes some day.

That of the 231 I didn't know. I am not an expert on the E231. But you can swap bogies via the config file. There is a freeware E231. Maybe you can take the bogie from that and paste it on the payware 231? Just an idea.

About the route. I have cloned the Yamanote route. Removed a LOT of speedtrees (because my computer is not so fast). Redid a few switches and disconnected track. When I first got the route I couldn't drive one round around the Yamanote line because of a disconnected track that let the train derail somewhere near the end. I also deleted tree splines that where on the track.

The is much more wrong with the route too. Such as Tokyo Station is not realistic at all and has the Shinkansen on the wrong side of the track. IRL it does not cross over at that point. And although I have never been to Tokyo you can see that clearly on Google Maps or Apple Maps or (any other) map service.

But with all it's wrongs it is a nice route and I hope there will be some official fixes some day.
I am living in Tokyo city now. But I living in Ochiai where a little bit far away from the Tokyo station. I was also clone a Yamanote line and fixed the bugs.
My computer work not very good either and I try to get a new mechine for Trainz. As this reason I changed another gauge 1067mm track
About the E231-900. There is no window outside the cabin. Just only a simple cabin door. Here is the picture I was searching on the google.
kuhae230-901.jpg

Last edited:
Rizky_Adiputra: Wow! It's very exciting to see your work being released!:Y:
SS3B_5235: Thank you for the information on the JR 209-901. Hopefully Jtrainz fixes these errors.

I am living in Tokyo city now. But I living in Ochiai where a little bit far away from the Tokyo station. I was also clone a Yamanote line and fixed the bugs.
My computer work not very good either and I try to get a new mechine for Trainz. As this reason I changed another gauge 1067mm track
About the E231-900. There is no window outside the cabin. Just only a simple cabin door. Here is the picture I was searching on the google.

@ SS3B_5235:Ahh.. Yes I see what you mean now. I opened the E231-900 and in the J-Trainz version there is a window which is indeed not there in real life.
@ Rizky_Adiputra: Fantastic. Your screenshot looks even better than the Real life photo :hehe::)

available DLS
JRH SHINKANSEN 700 Rebuild 01 <KUID2:461543:100113:1>
JRH SHINKANSEN 700 Rebuild 03 <KUID:461543:100386>
JRH SHINKANSEN 700 Rebuild 04 <KUID:461543:100387>
JRH SHINKANSEN 700 Rebuild 05 <KUID:461543:100388>
JRH SHINKANSEN 700 Rebuild 06 <KUID:461543:100389>

shinkansen-700.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

@pagroove:Can we be friend on Facebook? I hope I can make more
communicate and learn from you :D And here is my Facebook's URL:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012025783847

@SS3B_5235: Hi. Of course we can be friend on Facebook. Although I do nothing with Trainz or train related stuff on my FB. ;).But it wil still be nice to communicate.
@Hirochi. Fantastic! I bow for your productivity and fantastic content sir :). As you may remember I did reskin the N700 long ago to an X-set. And I have now also done an E4 in chested Ibis livery. May I send these over to you so that you can maybe release them under your name? I feel you can do better on the textures because you have access to the original meshes. I will post a picture of them soon.

Back