Item of the Month

Chadd04

Knuckle Shuffling
I know JR has been busy with the holidays and the changes to its website, but I was wondering when the item of the month will be changed? Or is it even still a thing with the new club membership?

Yeah sorry about that!! I am behind schedule and was hoping to have a new site up already. Running into a couple of bugs but we're almost sorted out. Let me get that together and change the Item of the week too!!

Mike

Yeah sorry about that!! I am behind schedule and was hoping to have a new site up already. Running into a couple of bugs but we're almost sorted out. Let me get that together and change the Item of the week too!!

Mike
jTxK4bqTE.jpeg

Item of the month.....I know there is a item of the week that hasn't been changed in a couple weeks, But I never knew there was a item of the month. Maybe, The item of the month is just for club car members and if so. That is why I never heard about the item of the month.

Well, another weekend come and gone? If you're trying to build up anticipation or apprehension, you're succeeding, lol.

Falcus

That depends on how you mean "Operate". They've usually made updates on Friday's around mid-day, but its happened before where they'll miss a day and do it on Saturday on the midday. No updates either of those days this past week regardless, which is the crux of my post.....

Falcus

That depends on how you mean "Operate". They've usually made updates on Friday's around mid-day, but its happened before where they'll miss a day and do it on Saturday on the midday. No updates either of those days this past week regardless, which is the crux of my post.....

Falcus
Its changed.

Again guys sorry for the delays, we have a new site being built and I was hoping we would have been live sooner. All updated now.

Mike

If this helps:
[h=4]Website is offline[/h] No cached version of this page is available.

[h=1]Error 524 Ray ID: 1c3caa5abc4a0294[/h] [h=2]A timeout occurred[/h]

You [h=3]Browser[/h] Working

San Jose [h=3]CloudFlare[/h] Working

jointedrail.com [h=3]Host[/h] Error

[h=2]What happened?[/h] The origin web server timed out responding to this request.

[h=2]What can I do?[/h] [h=5]If you're a visitor of this website:[/h] Please try again in a few minutes.
[h=5]If you're the owner of this website:[/h] The connection to the origin web server was made, but the origin web server timed out before responding. The likely cause is an overloaded background task, database or application, stressing the resources on your web server. To resolve, please work with your hosting provider or web development team to free up resources for your database or overloaded application. Additional troubleshooting information here.

Back