ISO Single Rocks For Route Project

Hello Fellow Traimzers,

Ive checked the DLS and I couldnt find any single rocks for route builders. All I found was groups of rocks. Does anyone know of any single rocks of diffrent sizes? Thanks in advance.

Eaglefan

Damn. I know there are some our there, because I have them, but I can't remember where I got them or what they're called. I'll check tonight when I'm home.

The single rocks I have are from the TrainzItalia payware routes (Sherman Hill, Rollins Pass. West from Denver,) but I think the assets are available for free download on their website.

The single rocks I have are from the TrainzItalia payware routes (Sherman Hill, Rollins Pass. West from Denver,) but I think the assets are available for free download on their website.

OK Thanks...I wonder if I am able to use those single rocks on a freeware route that my friend and I plan to release at some point.

Open Surveyor - Objects and set the content filter to rock. You'll get a whole bunch of Sirgiby :)47439) filenamed rock-xn where x is a letter and n is a digit. All the even numbered rocks are single boulders, odd are groups of rocks.

Bob Weber

Back