Is Wulf_9 Still Active in Trainz Community???

majekear

To my knowledge Wulf_9 has NOT been active in the Trainz Community since 2009. I want to make improvements to his Animated brake hose (front and rear), kuid2:104722:136:3 and 139:3 by getting his OK to do so. These assets are used on hundreds of my pieces of rolling stock, which all could be updated via his two assets being edited. If anyone knows how to contact him, please send me an email or post here. Thanks.

majekear

Good luck with getting ahold of him. Last post on this forum was in 2006, so unlikely, I think.
Fabbing up a new hose doesn't sound like a major modeling project. Are they using encrypted scripting as well?

Rico

Making new hoses and animating them isn't difficult. Initiating the animation would be in the vehicle script or maybe some common library.
The real problem is having to update all those assets should a vehicle author decide to swap out hoses and maybe couplers.

I think I will try to improve the 3D mesh of the hose but adding a coupling head, and NOT changing the Angle Cock or the hose. I naturally will give him credit for the original asset. Any other suggestion or necessary protocol.

To my knowledge Wulf_9 has NOT been active in the Trainz Community since 2009. I want to make improvements to his Animated brake hose (front and rear), kuid2:104722:136:3 and 139:3 by getting his OK to do so. These assets are used on hundreds of my pieces of rolling stock, which all could be updated via his two assets being edited. If anyone knows how to contact him, please send me an email or post here. Thanks.

majekear

I think you need new brake hose move on there more brake hose's out there but you want to tlak to him about updateing his content good luck fining to tlak to him . I Recommend paulhobbs he make a lot of brakehose's

Back