Is MP still down?

Shadow-D

I just searched for a Multiplayer session and nothing came up. I even tried to start my own session but it wouldn't connect to the MP server. I know I've been out of this game for a while but it seems every time I try to come back, the MP Server is dead.

Or did I miss something? Did Aura decidede to dump multiplayer all together?

It has been working for the last 2 weeks (or at least when I was online)... except for the last few hours. :confused: I figured it was my PC as I have been fooling around a bit, but apparently this time it isn't me who is the cause.

Good Morning All
I can confirm that the iTrainz server is currently offline, and I have reported this to our admin. However, it may be a little while until he can look into it.

We are most definitely NOT shutting the multiplayer system down, and any rumors of this are incorrect.

Regards

Good Morning All
The iTrainz server is now back online, and as such you should now be able to access the in-game chat and the multiplayer systems.

Regards

Darn, to bad I actually got to work today :hehe:.
We are most definitely NOT shutting the multiplayer system down, and any rumors of this are incorrect.
Thanks for the confirmation :). Helped to many people get on multiplayer via ichat the last two weeks to discover it would go down.

The Sever Has been Down today and has been down Since Last Night (10:pM) Eastern The Server seems to have serious issues.Never seen a game server down As much as THIS one is. It gets to the point where people think "why Bother" If N3V can't handle the server,sell it to someone who can.Enough Said.

Well That was Posted for the 22nd but I understand the reason THIS time . It seems There Is always an issue in 1 respect or another. Just saying this server seems to always have issues.

Bear in mind though that it has been stated elsewhere that the server provider (Softlayer/The Planet) have known issues, so N3V to some extent do not always have control over what happens at Softlayer's end.

Shane

Surely any half decent company would change their supplier if the service was unsatisfactory? So, stop making excuses for N3V Games. The fact is N3V Games 0wn "Trainz" and are therefore responsible for their product which includes the multiplayer aspect of it. How many more times do I have to read "It,s not N3V Games fault it,s the server"? Well, I,m sorry but like it or not, N3V Games ARE responsible for the server even if it is indirectly. It is N3V Games responsibility to provide an efficient, reliable server and if they can,t then their customers will migrate to other Games that can be relied opon.

Back