is it a good ideal for removing a kuid thats rendered as a unknown assest

awhile looking for a way to to fix TSI Gordon and i found a way to remove some kuids the question is do i get rid of some kuids? don't get me wrong kuids are a line of code but it looks like Gordon's kuid i found is enginespec do i get rid of it or just try finding it? thank youfor answering

After making a backup of the route/session and when all else fails its an option using the remove missing asset facility. An idea of what the assets may be can be gained using the missing asset wire frame tool and too often turn out to be cosmetic to actually operating the route. If all else fails you will have the backup and if gaping holes are left in the scenery its an opportunity to be creative filling them at a later date. Peter

After making a backup of the route/session and when all else fails its an option using the remove missing asset facility. An idea of what the assets may be can be gained using the missing asset wire frame tool and too often turn out to be cosmetic to actually operating the route. If all else fails you will have the backup and if gaping holes are left in the scenery its an opportunity to be creative filling them at a later date. Peter
so yes but keep a back up just in case if it fails so you will have the back up of the said engine or just the kuid?
thank you for helping and answering

Last edited:
Back