Irritating ripple

Aren't you in breach of Regulation 157, Section 3 (Paragraph 18) by revealing yourself as a Starfleet Captain?

I have considered it necessary to preserve the scurity of earth. I am now officially taking control of this communication channel to warn all who read it that trainz is addictive!:D

I have considered it necessary to preserve the security of earth. I am now officially taking control of this communication channel to warn all who read it that trainz is addictive!:D

We in the Temporal Investigation Department are definitely not going to like that :eek: Trainz is our favourite 21st century historical program.

Can somebody please tell me how a mundane question about ripples on my monitor,became a matter of such Galactic importance.
Bruce

Can somebody please tell me how a mundane question about ripples on my monitor,became a matter of such Galactic importance.
Bruce

Hah, a simple question for a Temporal investigator, a small mundane problem in the past can ripple (much like your monitor) across time to create a bigger event.

Also, until your new monitor lead arrives, I don't think there is any other new suggestions, so this thread is regrettably comatose. Wait, I am going to contradict myself here, just thought of a couple of new suggestions for you to try.

Have you tried swapping the ends of the DVI cable? i.e. putting the monitor end into the PC and vice-a-versa?

You could try using the second graphics port on the Graphics card to see if the problem follows the lead / display or not. To do this (easily), you will need a second monitor to attached to first port, then select Display Properties in Windows and change to multiple display.

Hah, a simple question for a Temporal investigator, a small mundane problem in the past can ripple (much like your monitor) across time to create a bigger event.

Gordon Bennet!!! I am now thoroughly bemused,these temporal (as you call it) things are too far out of this world for me.
I am hoping the lead might arrive tomorrow AM,it was dispatched yesterday apparently.If it doesn't I will try your suggestions.
Many Thanks Bruce

Well the lead arrived yesterday,and touch wood (tapping my head here),things have been ripple free.:D
To all who contributed with suggestions and ideas,whether worldly or otherwise,once again very many thanks.
Regards Bruce

Well the lead arrived yesterday,and touch wood (tapping my head here),things have been ripple free.:D
To all who contributed with suggestions and ideas,whether worldly or otherwise,once again very many thanks.
Regards Bruce

Glad you got it solved, and may the force be with you! Whoops, wrong show...:eek:

I was about to mention that my cell phone does that to my screen like five seconds before it rings, so I always know when it's about to. My family thinks I can see the future...

Back