internet speed tests, what kinda speeds are people getting.

100/10M fiber connection (home) .. i am pleased

2693545421.png

Kind of slow today, with all the iphones and ipads, android tablets, xbox and ps3 running on it, while netflixing...

252394932.png

Last edited:
What do you mean "kind of slow", what with 107mbps?

107Mb/s - that's just showing off!

Still I guess it allows ever more garbage to be gathered and downloaded from the ether.

When it comes in that fast it must seems like a form of digital diarrhoea.

Casper
:D
(Staying regular at 10Mb/s)

What do you mean "kind of slow", what with 107mbps?

I greatly look forward to the NBN :D
. I work in data centers that have 10GB fiber connections.

107Mb/s - that's just showing off!

Still I guess it allows ever more garbage to be gathered and downloaded from the ether.

When it comes in that fast it must seems like a form of digital diarrhoea.

Casper
:D
(Staying regular at 10Mb/s)
Not really showing off, I was up to 150+ speeds before all the other devices joined the network. Showing off is done on OC12 speeds.

Paul

2696950606.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Better than I thought but I guess the C in the Grade stands for cr@p. But still somewhat better than my old dial up modem. And this is Telstra but I am a bit far from the local exchange.

Watched a Star Trek movie last night. Still waiting for the sub-space communications that are faster than the speed of light.

Here's mine:

Pretty terrible. 2nd worst grade here

I'm in Brisbane, Queensland, with iiNet. Their customer service is absolutely terrible. We had to send 3 modems back, one after the other, before they decided the problem wasn't on our end. They've left us internet-less for a week 3 times since switching to them, and phone-less due to having a VOIP phone. But I don't know how long ago we switched. Mum controls all that stuff. :p

Vent over. :hehe:

Kieran.

Last edited:

Upload speeds are horrid in Australia, But download I am pretty happy with.

Cheers

Trent

Last edited:
Back