Information about Andi06

Way too soon. Any time is too soon for anyone.

Andi06 was a valued member of this community and he will be missed dearly. My thoughts and prayers are to his friends and family.

Matt

This was some shocking news. My condolences for Andi06's family. He will be truly missed.

As a relative newcomer to Trainz I will also miss Andi06. His GWR items have given me so much pleasure.
My condolences to all the family
Ian aka helian43

Steve,
This is sad news. He's already missed. He's a friend I never met.

Now it's time to celebrate his life. We have a lot to be grateful for.

My thoughts are with you and his family,

Bob

:( Very sad news ...
Rest in peace, dear Andi, and thank you for your commitment within TrainZ : you will be forever with us .
Philippe

Very sad news indeed. My condolences to the family.
I use many of Andi's assets in the GCR route and his skills and developments will be sorely missed.

Peter.

Very sad to hear the loss of Andi. My sincere condolences to the rest of his family.

Andi was a great help to me in the early years of the ECML before this route came out in Trainz. A request of help to him produced the train shed roofs and templates. These are widely used throughout the route in places like York, Newcastle, Hull and Darlington.

He will be very much missed.

Rest in Piece in the World of Trainz. He will not be forgotten.

Stuart

ECML Project leader

Many thanks to all of you for your kind comments. I will make sure that they are passed on to our mother, his daughter and his ex-wife.

My condolences goes out to him and his family. Very sad to hear about his passing, he was a big inspiration to both the community here and as well as his family. He will be missed.

Like many of us Andi had an intense passion for this hobby. We all love and use his work in our layouts - He was unique and will be sadly missed.

My condolences to you Steve and to all Andi's family.

Roy

Very sad news indeed. Andi was a long standing and outstanding contributor to the trainz community and one of a very few who demonstrated great talent in modelling, scripting and forum contributions. A truly "all round" contributor.

Of course, all that pales somewhat in comparison to his presence in the world as a brother and father. Condolences to his friends and family.

Stuart

Last edited:
Of course we all concerned and sad about Andi's passing away but we shall always remember him just by the number of assets he had created in Trainz, especially moving switches.
So long Andi, hope to see you some day

Chris

It's always sad news when a message like this arrives.

Andi was for sure a pillar in the Trainz community, I offer my sincere condolences to his family and friends and wish them much strength in the times ahead.

Jan

I am saddened by Andi06.
sad.png
sad.png

A great builder.
Honoring with the use of its contents.

Back