Industry Flour Mill 1 produces "flour bags" only but which car can I use for it?

Industry Flour Mill 1 produces "flour bags" only but which car can I use for it?

Hi, I use Dakota Northern model RR and there is a "Flour Mill 1" which produces flour bags. But I don't know which car I can use for load or how set the car for it. I tried to set some boxcars, but after "+" button in a load row (Product window) I can choice products "flours" (two kinds) and "Flour Bag Palette" only, not just "flour bag". So loading doesn't work.

I also tried command "Load with > flour bags" but it doesn't work too and more, message "Waiting for track clearance" appears :-(.

Can you help me? I'm sure it's not a big problem, but I don't know how to solute it.

The only "flour mill 1" I know of is this: <kuid2:61119:28197:1> Flour Mill 1 by idiotbouy. It does use 'flour bags' <kuid2:50567:11114:2> flour bags, which is currently built-into T:ANE; just not sure if it is in TS12 as I don't have it installed. It should be on the dls, though, as they are adding TS12 built-ins to it. If it isn't in the load queue, and after clicking the '+' to bring up the product window you don't see 'flour bags' as an available choice, it might need to be downloaded. Look over your product load queue carefully, as they might already be in one of the load rows, in which case they won't show up in the product window when you access it. Might be worth checking your Flour Mill 1 in content manager to see if it there are any missing assets for it. And as for cars to haul it, boxcars would do well for it.

Last edited:
If you scroll past to the end of the capitalized assets, you get the non capitalized assets, and you will find the 'flour bags' in that second part of the asset list.

It's there just keep scrolling down the list.

If you scroll past to the end of the capitalized assets, you get the non capitalized assets, and you will find the 'flour bags' in that second part of the asset list.

It's there just keep scrolling down the list.

YES! That's what I needed. I had no idea there is an another list at the bottom :). Thank you!

So, an explanation of what are "capitalized assets" would be nice.

In Trainz...
This is capitalized --> CAPS
This is non capitalized --> lower case

In accounting...
Capitalize is an accounting method used to delay the recognition of expenses by recording the expense as a long-term asset. In general, capitalizing expenses is beneficial as companies acquiring new assets with a long-term lifespan can spread out the cost.

Back