I would like,

Muliebuck

To personally thank user Kilanziom for their wonderful creations, along with other outstanding content creators, for uploading their hard work to the DLS, for others to enjoy. Kilanziom personally, stands out in my eyes, for his attention to detail, wonderful use of texturing and interesting screenshots of his fine work.

Other creators deserve credit as well, and I wish to thank one and all personally, for their time, dedication and hard work, making something of beauty and usefulness, for others to enjoy.

It is mighty nice of you to drop these kind words on my head, I'd say I should not be the one to be so outstanding here. My models are lowpoly lowgraphic detail-less creations with an awfull amount of bugs that I am still trying to fix.

I'd rather give my regards to Sura, Vendel, Alberte Zato, Maddy25, chwerwick jaceck and other content creators which make a much more detailed and bug-less work then my own.

Anyway thank you. :)

I second the "thank you!" to Peter ( Kilanziom ) because he does provide the community with lots of great content and all for free. Besides peter there are to many people to mention that are in the same league. Hurrah! to all the great people that spend there free time making our game a great game!

Having become one of those content creators, I'm in awe of what Kilanziom, Kenichiro, David Drake and other creators who can be called great can accomplish. It may look hard to do, but it's actually harder than it looks. I salute you.

:cool:Claude

Relax, you've got plenty of time!

Claude, it all comes down to TIME. The more time you spend building content, the more proficient you become. The more proficient you become the easier it is to be creative.

Oh yes, and thanks for the compliment... always welcome... we never close!:cool:

Dave

Back