I need help with electric locomotives

Coach

CoachAlex1996
Hello there,
I am making a British Eco Town for Trainz 2009.
I am making the passenger line electric and I need good electric trains to run on it.
I would use the C20 by svoyager however I am using catenary wires and not 3rd rails.
Does anyone know where I can get a good, detailed, electric multiple unit with a good cab as well?
Thanks,
Alex

Thanks pfx
I am using the 313 but I hate the cab you see, I would likt the class 377 however you must pay for it and this means you can not upload it to the DLS and I find this a real shame :(
It is either the 313 the Metrocar (that I helped build) or another one.
Thanks for your help :)

Thanks pfx
I am using the 313 but I hate the cab you see, I would likt the class 377 however you must pay for it and this means you can not upload it to the DLS and I find this a real shame :(
It is either the 313 the Metrocar (that I helped build) or another one.
Thanks for your help :)

There's also a fictional class 369 http://www.vsr.org.uk/ - scroll down to VSR test train. It's not anywhere near complete but if you reskin it, you can make it look quite good though you would need permission from the original content creator to put it on the DLS.

Again, I would suggest nexusdj. He's done the class 321, class 323. There's also a 302/5 on the DLS but the cab view is far too low to the ground. I believe this is something that could be fixed with PEV's attachment point maker.

If you don't like the cab on the 313, change it for something else. It's easy done in CMP.

Last edited:
Thanks mate but most of nexusdj's stuff has no passenger stuff, I just use it for engines and wagons etc...
Thanks anyway mate :)

Back