hi all
is there any out there who knows how to fix this

<kuid2:506034:1154:2>
Ordinary goods
it has faulty dependencies and is downloaded
from download station
regards
herlev

It is fine for me in TRS19. It only has one dependency, <kuid:-25:1150> Container, also fine in TRS19. Can you post the errors here?

Hi
hope this helps you
- <kuid2:506034:1154:2> : VE165: Texture 'box.texture' is missing or could not be loaded in mesh 'goods.im', material 'material #20974m.onetex'.
regards
herlev

New versions of Trainz don't like ".texture" files anymore and will throw an error. Right-click and open in Explorer. Mine has a "box.tga" and "box.texture.txt". If it only has "box.texture" you will need to have PEVSoft Images2TGA. Open the box.texture file with Images2TGA and choose "Save as" to save it out as "box.tga" and "box.texture.txt"

Sounds like an odd error. Maybe try edit/revert to original, delete/redownload, or DBR?

Yet again, no one should have to do this to get an asset to work, , this is something anyone who isn't on the forum would not have a clue how to fix. This is the only software item that I've ever owned that has so many multiple problems with installing content and ,more importantly, with content that keeps on changing its status and functionality.

Hi guys
just an update
i deleted the file and downloaded again from
the 2019 download station installed it and still
the same error
then i deleted it again.
then i searched the kuid number on google and
it came up with an Russians website Trainsland ru.
found it there downloaded it installed it
no more faulty now its perfect
regards
herlev

Back