How do you transfer a route from TRS2006 to TS2009?

Glenethson

Some Might Say
Haven't been on the forum for a while and as usual a have a small problem, so How do you transfer a route from TRS2006 to TS2009? And is it possible?

Hi,

In CMP for TRS2006, find your route, and press Ctrl + Shift + E down which will open your route in a explorer window.
Go one level up in that explorer window, and drag the route folder into CM2 for TS2009 which also need to run.

This should bring your route straight into TS2009, and you can do the same with all the dependencies for the route the same way.

Hopefully this helps some?

After typing all day, I didn't feel for typing a lot here, but I wanted to try point you in a direction that helps. :)

Best wishes

Linda

Hi,

In CMP for TRS2006, find your route, and press Ctrl + Shift + E down which will open your route in a explorer window.
Go one level up in that explorer window, and drag the route folder into CM2 for TS2009 which also need to run.

This should bring your route straight into TS2009, and you can do the same with all the dependencies for the route the same way.

Hopefully this helps some?

After typing all day, I didn't feel for typing a lot here, but I wanted to try point you in a direction that helps. :)

Best wishes

Linda

I copied the route from the TRS2006 editing file to the TS2009 editing file but the route is still not there. Am I doing something wrong?

Have you commited the content?

You may also pull up your route in CMP in 2006, then right mouse button click on the listing (or icon) and choose "save to CDP". Then open 2009 and choose "file"/ "Import CDP" and navigate to the CDP. Yous may still ahev to commit the content in 2009.

Have you commited the content?

You may also pull up your route in CMP in 2006, then right mouse button click on the listing (or icon) and choose "save to CDP". Then open 2009 and choose "file"/ "Import CDP" and navigate to the CDP. Yous may still ahev to commit the content in 2009.

Thanks Euphod. It works now.

Can we do the oposite? Make a copy of your route in 09 and export it to 06 or 04. I tried to do this and I could'nt. I tried using CDP, and when I could'nt, I tried to re-install back in 09.. It says it is corrupted! Is there a way to save routes in file form?

Back