How do you post pics from Flickr on these forums?

Paulsw2

Ambling on the slow line
I posted from Flickr using BBcode on the old forum. This new forum won't accept that, so how do you post from Flickr now if you want to publish a pic? (it ought to be drag and drop though that's obviously far too straight forward for N3V!)

Paul

The forum software is not from N3V, It is (presumably) a commercial product from Zenforo Ltd (who-ever they are). The old forum was a commercial product from vBulletin. So N3V probably do not control the method of adding images as it is built into the software supplied.

This is how I did it in a recent post, my first attempt at adding an image to the new forum.
  1. Go to your image hosting site - in my case it was PostImage.
  2. Upload the image (or select an existing one)
  3. Right Click on the image and copy (or equivalent) to your system clipboard the link address
  4. Open the Trainz Forum post where you want to add the image
  5. Select the Insert Image icon
  6. Paste the image address into the address bar.

I posted from Flickr using BBcode on the old forum. This new forum won't accept that, so how do you post from Flickr now if you want to publish a pic? (it ought to be drag and drop though that's obviously far too straight forward for N3V!)

Paul
What ya do is take Flickr's long complex code and dump everything outside of the segment bounded by the beginning bracket img bracket and the ending bracket slash img bracket

Then what happens is,

53274899622_428b3ea3c5_b.jpg

Back