How do you change a Filter?

GaryP

TRS2010, I set up a filter in the dropdown called People. I put in my criteria and saved it.
How do I add to the filter?
I can'\t even delete it. The Clear button does not erase the name from the list. I really wanted to just add to the query.

You can edit the search filters with the weird wine-glass looking icon on the upper bar near the right side of the screen.

Just play with it, and find the option that let's you get the filter you want applied/saved.

Cheers,
Joshua

I can save it but then I want to go back and edit it and re-save it. I can't find a way to do that.

Gary

Shouldn't you have posted this under the TS2010 forum section? It's not really a 'community' thing.

As for the filter edits, I would have thought such a basic thing would be obvious and covered in the basic users manual that comes with the game, or failing that, it could be in the Wiki (wherever that is). It would be quite surprising if editing/deleting of custom filter rules wasn't possible at all (but on second thought, maybe it wouldn't be surprising...).

I'm new to TS2010 myself, so I'm interested in the answer, as I'm sure I will come up against the same issue at some point.

~ D

Yes I guess I should have posted it there but I wanted the most coverage.
I've read the Trainz manual cover to cover and it's almost useless.
It gives a nice indication as to what to do but doesn't get into the cool stuff. The 09 version of the manual and the 10 is almost the same, even though a lot of nice things have been added.

I hate to double post but I'll repost it there.

Back