how do I uninstall trainz 22?

phonebook

and unfortunately it is " how do I uninstall trainz 22?"

not the steam version.

I've played the tutorials and liked them a lot, got myself the frecciarossa DLC and for the life of me I cant get all its depndencies. This was the same for the rheingold, and the HST too.

So I look at the knowledgebase and there is nothing there about an uninstall. The only advise there is to uninstall and reinstall the store content, which I have done. In sequence, with restarts in between, counting to 11 and god knows what else. It makes damn all difference.

I've also gone through the process of trying to download the dependencies- in each way possible, and there are some it just cannot get.

So I am thinking a fresh install, wipe the slate clean, clean the stables.

Has anyone else done a clean uninstall reinstall?

right so I used the built in uninstaller! ok that was simple, and when I went to re download the installer- forgetting that I already had the zip file, I noticed that as a trains plus/gold user I should use a different installer- lets see if this makes a difference.

I would hold off removing TRS22+.

It appears you are missing quite a lot of assets because there's nothing missing from these. Make sure you download everything. Go into the Content Store and download all the content you are entitled to. There are also some built-in assets as well you need to download in addition to all of the DLC which is available. When you download, be sure to download a few DLC items at a time, otherwise the program will lock up.

Due to how the program is patched, the built-in uninstaller through Windows does not work. In order to uninstall, you need to delete the program folder.

Since the data is kept in a separate located, you need to delete that as well. By default, the data is located under the C:/Users/<your log in>/AppData folder. If you are interested, you can back this up prior to deleting that if you wish.

well i removed trz22 the windows way- before i read your post, then istalled trz+ and the same thing- I cant get the frecciarossa or rheingold to work

now to uninstall again and remove the appdata

ETR 1000 was released for TRS19 and includes two sessions for the Sebino-Route. My guess is that we haven't updated the description to say that you require the Sebino route in order for the DLC to work correctly.

So simply install Sebino, and problem solved.

Rhieingold was made for Niddertalbahn. So installing that route should resolve that issue as well.

I'll see that we update the item description to make it clear what is required to be installed.

ETR 1000 was released for TRS19 and includes two sessions for the Sebino-Route. My guess is that we haven't updated the description to say that you require the Sebino route in order for the DLC to work correctly.

So simply install Sebino, and problem solved.

Rhieingold was made for Niddertalbahn. So installing that route should resolve that issue as well.

I'll see that we update the item description to make it clear what is required to be installed.

I'm doing this right now and will report back asap

thanks

ETA this worked- thanks so much

Last edited:
Back