How do I take a non-interactive train car and enable to to accept commodities?

JCitron

Trainzing since 12-2003
Hi folks,

I can't remember how to do this.

I want to have some non-interactive coaches accept passengers. The windows are dark so it doesn't matter that there are no attachment points. I just want the trains to accept passengers. This procedure I'm sure can be used for other non-interactive train cars as well.

What I did was fix the old PCC trolley cars from LRVMan. The fixes were pretty simple and required some PEV's tools to do the fixing. I also used the cab from Ptram's GT6-trams. The cab windows look similar to those used on the old PCC Trolley cars. The trolley interior may not be correct but at least the cab doesn't look like the default Auran diesel cab. Since the tram-cabs are not available on the DLS, I will not upload these. They are for personal use only.

John

What I do is view the config.txt file of any vehicle or coach that loads similar products that I want to add to another vehicle or coach then copy the queue container and paste it into the config.txt file of the vehicle or coach I am modifying. Then add the appropriate load kuids to the kuid table. Additional loads can also be added to the list in the queue table.

Thanks guys. I couldn't find my wiki link, which I lost. I gave up at one point trying to go there because I couldn't log into the wiki and since I haven't been there in a while, I never went looking for it again.

Mr. Evans,

I did that but I was a bit confused on what to do. You've cleared that up for me. A very concise tutorial is what's needed. Thanks!

John

Back