How do edit driver commands and get them saved

zuluking

Editing a driver command and saving it does not appear to be done. Run the session and the old command is still there.

It happened to me also, but I realized that when saving additional commands when editing a route, does not keep it. You need to create a session add all your commands and save the session. I have about 60 sessions on 1 route. I created a session with all the commands and rules I want and saved it as my session template. Now I just clone that session every time, to create a new session.

I always create a "base-session" I call this Daily Operations with a version and date. With the base session, everything I do afterwards is only a matter of changing driver commands and schedules in the Schedule Library along with placing and removing consists as necessary.

This is the basis for others that follow such as "Maintenance Day" which I'm still working for my Gloucester Terminal Electric where the plethora of AI drivers are at the terminal while the ballast and ties train is out on the mainline. Freight switching, however, continues normally. I once had a freight-only session too setup, but I trashed that one in another version when I upgraded the routes.

Back