hey

ballastwater

here is my plans i made for my new route and feel free to tell me what to fix or add,and my conrail train wont work i put it to eight but it goes back to zero why? and sorry for asking so many questions but why won't the sessions i make save?
railroad.png

well what do you think?

Last edited:
You might want to move the tracks on the north (top) and northwest away from the edge. Otherwise you'll get a view of the edge of the world with few options for masking it.

ON your Conrail train have you tried filling it with fuel ? Some engines need to be fueled up first. Click on Rollin stock click on ?mark click on engine it should show fuel/sand .

If the Conrail loco you are referring to is the SD70 that came with TRS2006, then it does indeed need fuel. What you can do is add a diesel refueling depot right next to where you place the loco in Surveyer and the loco will refuel as soon as the session starts.

If the Conrail loco you are referring to is the SD70 that came with TRS2006, then it does indeed need fuel. What you can do is add a diesel refueling depot right next to where you place the loco in Surveyer and the loco will refuel as soon as the session starts.
wow, i didn't know that thanks,
my cousin is fixing my computer it decided to be a jerk and stop working but as soon as its fixedi will have that route finished and posted.

Last edited:
Back