Heathrow Airport

1003, 1007 was an invisible lever but Im not sure where it came from it was created by Paul Hobbs. The problem came about when someone reported it could not be found on DLS so it was changed to kuid2:209453:66500:1 which is on the DLS. Im trying to keep assets that are on the DLS but some older assets seem to have vanished. It seems as if one was missed so will need to go through them all and check again. If anyone finds it let me know its location please.

Heathrow%201.jpg

What runways are you using and what tracks are you using for taking offs and landings?

Just a quick update.
Started on Terminal 1, 2, 3 and the central bus station area. This shot is of the control tower and Terminal 3 area.
heathrow 18.jpg

This shot shows the central bus station looking from Terminal 1 to Terminal 3 with Terminal 2 just off to the left.
heathrow 19.jpg

It was quite a bit of fun to watch aircraft taking off and landing once I had all the dependencies downloaded. Cockpit approaches are fun to watch.

27Lcockpitapproach.png

737flyingaround.png

A38027R.png

And stagecoach, I'll probably get started on the TNT 737 soon.

Just a quick update.
Started on Terminal 1, 2, 3 and the central bus station area. This shot is of the control tower and Terminal 3 area.

This shot shows the central bus station looking from Terminal 1 to Terminal 3 with Terminal 2 just off to the left.

Have you got the radar dish in your route?

Last edited:
Iced8383
Thanks, ive still done a bit of tinkering with aircraft on the runway. I have now added an abort path between the outer and inner marker TM. Add the drive via abort TM command between the two drive via tm's (not on any WIP maps at present) and the plane will abort landing then increase speed and go around again without any additional commands being needed. Ive tried to get as much of the landing and take off to be automatic without the need for a lot of commands. Boat's ATLS has a very big part to play in all of this control. 5 channels working together control all landing and take off and spacing of the aircraft as they line up.

Hyderpotter. radar with the road tunnel on the right as you exit the central area. Might raise it a bit higher later.
heathrow 20.jpg

Hyderpotter. radar with the road tunnel on the right as you exit the central area. Might raise it a bit higher later. [/quote said:
Thanks, I had said before that should be a better radar dish, But a bigger one.

Like one in red.

heathrow_radar.jpg

Heathrow_radar_tower.jpg

Last edited:
Terminal 3 and 2 are coming along nicely, only terminal 1 to go and that will be all the taxiways in place. Need to connect up all the track and think of the best way to name each gate so only the correct size aircraft use them.

Terminal 3
heathrow 21.jpg

Terminal 2 with Terminal 1 on the right.
heathrow 22.jpg

The DLS,search for HEATHROW 2 under stagecoach

Pete

What?? Did you press the wrong button, or is this a reference to a Heathrow enmployee who liked trainz??

Jamie
Jamie, I know what pete is referring too. Have a look at the previous page and the last post is by Davie_UCF. In his signature he refers to the passing of Dukey in 2009. That was Davie's dog.

Now look on the DLS and make sure you have all versions of Trainz ticked/marked and search for "Dukey". He was the first original "Trainz Dog" :hehe:, and very famous member amongst us "oldies" :hehe:

Craig
:):):)

This is really impressive work, Heathrow became a very dirty word with me a few years back when they were rebuilding and widening the m25 near it :D,

Back