Has anyone made an Autumn/Fall route?

thegrindre

narrow gauge fanatic
I love all the colors of the foliage at that time of year. Give me names or kuid numbers for the all FALL routes, please. If there are any that is?

Thanks,
Rick
:)

An old Friend of mine, Grogstop has made several, if your up to payware.
Some are freeware, on the DLS. search Grogstop65, and you'll get a few hits.
Also, you might want to check out the TER site.
www.trainzeasternroutes.com
Cheers,
Sean

Hello Rick, try looking for KUID 90772:1206 on the DLS by ericmp, it's a great little layout of New England in the fall, small-ish size route, but for TRS 2006 only though, if that is what you are currently using....

Cheerz. ex-railwayman :wave:

Click the link at the bottom of this post. My version of the Gorre & Daphetid is a mountain autumn setting, as is the Devil's Gulch & Helengon expansion.

:cool: Claude

Thegrindre, On trainzforums didn't you ask this? :p

Oh ok you want me to hush!?! :hehe:

USTainz have fall route!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :udrool:

Hey, ex-railwayman, it's not finished. There's no track. I'm I missing something here?:eek: (ya, I'm running TRS'06 w/ SP1. Thanks.)

Last edited:
Hello thegrindre, sorry, yes, you are quite correct that this layout has missing assets, such as the track :hehe: , that doesn't help does it....I haven't played with this route for so long I can't remember know how I managed to get around this problem. Maybe I didn't and just deleted it....But it is a nice looking Fall route, it's a pity really. And no, I don't have SP1 installed on my laptop, damn things got a mind of it's own and won't install properly on my machine. So, maybe, I don't think that it's the version (SP1 or not SP1) that is the problem, though it was made purely for TRS2006 according to the creator ericmp. I can only suggest you try and get a message to him if you want to pursue this further.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

The Lakes Route

Hi, I did one year ago or more, do a search on the dls for greywolfretired ,there should be a couple routes there. I can't get into the dls to confirm they are there. Have been away for some time but coming back.

OK, greywolfretired, I'll check into it...:)

I was just looking for an easy laid back route that I didn't really have to do anything on but just drive and look at all the 'pretty' colors. Something simple and leisurely.;)

Do a forum search for Escanaba. In the Screen Shots Forum you'll find a beautiful one called 'ELS Escanaba to Crivitz(Large Pics)'. It doesn't look like it's available for download though.

@ greywolfretired,
Yes, there are two there. The Cold Water and The Lakes Route. I'm going for The Lakes Route, now...:)

Thanks,

Hello greywolf, nice to see your avatar back in the frame, I can confirm that your 2 layouts are still on the DLS, do you think Auran would dare to take them off. :hehe:
Anyway, nice to see one of our Canadian cousins back on the forum with us again, but things have changed a little since you were away, there's a lot of reading to do if you want to catch up on things my friend.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Back