Grades no longer continually place

Status
Not open for further replies.

CofG509

When placing a track that I have set to a specific grade in the properties say 2%, it shows the grade while I'm stretching it out over the terrain but the minute I click to place it it snaps to the ground and the properties shows set back to 0% grade. What can I do to fix this so I can lay track with a set increasing/ decreasing grade?

I filed a bug report on this. It aggravated me, too. They replied that they were aware of it and hopefully it will be fixed in the next update. I'll try and find my original post and put a link here.......several people suggested a different way that they do it, but I got none of their ideas to work for me. I feel your frustration!

I filed a bug report on this. It aggravated me, too. They replied that they were aware of it and hopefully it will be fixed in the next update. I'll try and find my original post and put a link here.......several people suggested a different way that they do it, but I got none of their ideas to work for me. I feel your frustration!
Thanks for the response. I'm glad you filed the report and they are hopefully going to fix it. It was beginning to drive me crazy thinking I had turned it off somehow and have been racking my brain trying to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back