Going away for a while.

Arnold Swartanegger (or how ever you spell it)

Ahnold? You do not know how to spell die name of Ahnold? Ahnold Swarchenegger is der Governator! (Apologies to all German and Austrian Trainzers out there, but I couldn't resist) :hehe:

I've only just caught up with the news, Louise. May I wish you all the best. Please try not to worry too much, heart operations are routine now, so I'm sure you will be fine.
I'll be thinking of you.
Blessings Be! Sandie.

I don't want to sound blaze but I know I gunna be fine I got the fight in my system just I not sure how long it will be before I gunna be fine :p

Thank you all for the kind words of encouragement they mean alot :)

Hi all just thought I had better let you know that I will not be going in to hospital this sunday. The docs thought it best I had 2 teeth out instead so not a happy bunny. They were wisdom teeth and one I will grant needed to come out the other I got no idea why. The one that needed to come out was an absolute *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* to get out as it was growing sideways and now my mouth feels like it been smacked with a baseball bat a fair few times :( Just thought I had better let you all know.

To Louise

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your latest situation.

Hope you will heal quickly and feel better soon.

Regards,
Ron

Hi all just thought I had better let you know that I will not be going in to hospital this sunday. The docs thought it best I had 2 teeth out instead so not a happy bunny. They were wisdom teeth and one I will grant needed to come out the other I got no idea why. The one that needed to come out was an absolute *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* to get out as it was growing sideways and now my mouth feels like it been smacked with a baseball bat a fair few times :( Just thought I had better let you all know.

Hi Louise
Exactly the same thing happened to me before my heart op, most of my top teeth had to be removed, something to do with possible infection.
Although my op was keyhole heart surgery it was still worrying, so I know what you must be going through, anyway that was over two years ago and now I'm feeling much better,
Chin up, look after yourself, and make sure the wards are clean.
Pete.

Cheers for the kind words if I can get over pneumonia in 4 days then infections don't mean jack to me. The words Intensive Care made me feel well again almost instantly. So spending as little time as possible in there is the fighting talk I need ;)

Glad your doing ok Scorpio :)

Cheers for the kind words if I can get over pneumonia in 4 days then infections don't mean jack to me. The words Intensive Care made me feel well again almost instantly. So spending as little time as possible in there is the fighting talk I need ;)

Fighting words ......hmmmmm:

"Let 'm do their thing ........don't hang about too long in recovery ........ show 'm that Trainz folk recover really fast due to their commitment to Trainz...... and finally .....TRAINZ WORLDZ NEEDZ LOUIZ!"

:)

Regards and all the very best. Colin.

Hi Louise, I'm sure that West Yorkshire grit and toughness will carry you through flower....Funny that, I have toothache at the moment.....:hehe:

Cheerz. ex-railwayman. :wave:

4 days!! I'm at the end of 4 weeks and still not 100%!

Best of luck and wishes for your op... :)

Steve.

Lucky you regarding the teeth, I've had a similar experience...

"Hey, why'll we're fixing his teeth why not pull these ones out to make life easier...:eek:"

Tom
________
W164

Last edited:
Louise you will find soon why they call it a toothbrush and not a teethbrush .... LOL

Getwell soon from across the pond

Thanks for your words of encouragement :) means a lot to me :) Will let you all know when I get a new date sorted out :) So for now I am back to business as usual then ;)

Back