Giving Credit for some of my content!

GatoRail

Few Bricks Shy
I posted some content to the DLS and noticed I did not properly explain or give credit to those who contributed to the content.

The GMC 508 series of trucks that I are currently on the DLS and the Version 2 (awating approval) with a driver figure are the models I am referring to.

The trucks are modeled from a tutorial I found on line and I cannot find the web address now to credit the author. So the vehicles are 50 to 60 percent my inspiration alone.

The driver figures in version 2 use the head, hands and torso from cowboys trainz site. His great tutorial helped me figure out how to model the arms legs and various other parts of the figures.

So that should hopefully clear the air instead of someone recognizing parts of the model and thinking I was trying to take all the credit. I'd rather be honest and have someone think less of me than be deceitful.

Thanks for your time,
Chris-GatoRail

I posted some content to the DLS and noticed I did not properly explain or give credit to those who contributed to the content.

The GMC 508 series of trucks that I are currently on the DLS and the Version 2 (awating approval) with a driver figure are the models I am referring to.

The trucks are modeled from a tutorial I found on line and I cannot find the web address now to credit the author. So the vehicles are 50 to 60 percent my inspiration alone.

The driver figures in version 2 use the head, hands and torso from cowboys trainz site. His great tutorial helped me figure out how to model the arms legs and various other parts of the figures.

So that should hopefully clear the air instead of someone recognizing parts of the model and thinking I was trying to take all the credit. I'd rather be honest and have someone think less of me than be deceitful.

Thanks for your time,
Chris-GatoRail

I'd probably suggest upping the version number, don't forget the obsolete table, changing the description then reuploading to make sure it is done cleanly.

Cheerio John

Back