Game will not run.

bradnock

bradnock
· I have just replaced my computer ) with a Aspire m3400 Desk top with an AMD Phenom (tm) x6 1032T Processor 2,6GHz and a Nivida Gforce 315 Video card win 7 Home Premium latest edition) reloaded my Trainz Collection Trainz 2006-2004-and UTC . Trainz 2004 runs ok 2006 Will not run properly It keeps locking up fails to start surveyor / driver, Contents manager will work but takes a long time to load. I have reinstalled 3 times losing data every time have tried to run all the video setting at minimum. I would like to buy the latest version of trainz but am very unsure if I can be able to run it. Can you tell me if there is any known issues. with Win 7 or if I am doing something simple wrong. The previous computer which was a lot lower spec run all the games OK,

2006 requires a healthy OpenGL installation to work properly, and there may be issues with direct X as well. In your case, it sounds to me like you need to make sure your NEW set up has the Drivers and bits that you accumulated on your old set up without even realizing it.

Probably need to run as administrator as in Right Click Run this program as Administrator.

Shouldn't have any problems with newer versions so long as they are installed patched and run as above, or don't put them in program Files.

Back