Fox Mountain and Little River Railroad's (MPish)

So the update is out. But I noticed that I forgot to install the MP rule. Ive sent a quick fix to add that.

Jib I was thinking about making the SCR into a LRR branch and giving FMR trackage rights?

I could build a bridge over to the FMR mainline too... I'll post a picture later of the layout.

Last edited:
I kinda want the lines to branch away form each other. The "history" I have written up from the lines follows the land scape of the area, and forced the lines apart.

There is currently a small bug that I think I might have fixed. Update is on its way to the DLS.

Ah I see well maybe SCR can be bough out by LRR at a "Dirt Cheap" price in the next update... and I could finish the line up to a quarry and propane dealer.

Edit: Well I kicked some ideas around on the expansion project. I have added a non operating railroad which has caused SCR to declair bankruptcy due to lack of freight and High Maintenance bills. After the bankruptcy was filed LRR has purchased the short line for three quarters of a million.

I need a name for the other railroad (non-operating)...

Last edited:
Well, I haven't posted in a while, but im back. Any scheduled sessions coming up? Also trainsim, what about the Corsair & Northern?

Trainsim, I am the one building the timetable for the FMR&LRR. While going through the route to update the timetable to 1.4b, I noticed there are a couple of areas on the SCR that the speeds in both directions do not match. Is this intended? Also the very southern most switch is buggy. When lined for the main, an engine will go into the siding, and when lined for the siding, it will travel down the main. I will post a copy of the updated timetable on here when it is ready for review.

That's part of the reason why I didn't have any cars go there or start there. I can fix it in one of the up coming updates.

But first I want to get a few other things sorted out, such as other projects and what not. I also want to write up a "history" of both lines to better help in creating of modules. ALSO when making modules, this applies to any one wishing to do so, lets focus on the existing areas of the route. I know I didn't do the best when it came to scenery. I was aiming for function first. And i kinda of like how Mcqurial and Mid Desert have changed up the areas I have built. Liwston, Exxon and Dillard grain have been made by those two. Now I have ideas for Wixiom and Durand. But any other area, such as Gern, Little River Yard, River Side, and even Olde interchange are up fro grabs.

I will do Little river yard. Do you want me to move my rock Quarry and Propane dealer down to the yard area?

If so the the branch will end at the Dry wall plant.

Seems there is a likely issue with the FMR - Dillard grain Module. I tend to experience Trainz crashing every time I get near the Super 8 Motel.

Well, I just got V4. I am missing this kuid <kuid2:60850:29052:3>. I have been told it is a UPS van, but can anyone confirm? It could be something I missed as well, so let me know if i'm wrong.

Its "Car 52" on the DLS under the kuid <kuid2:60850:29052:2>. My guess is that it has been updated and the update hasn't hit the DLS yet. I have no way to back this up at the moment as Im out of town for the next two weeks.

Hate to say it, but looking closer the route is also missing dependencies in objects. Here is the list: <kuid2:211147:24009:2> <kuid2:211147:24004:1> <kuid2:211141:24007:1> <kuid2:211147:24012:1> <kuid2:439337:101220:3> <kuid2:439337:101225:3> <kuid:535812:31> <kuid:535812:32>. Hopefully this can be fixed, but I can't find any reference to any of them.

Hate to say it, but looking closer the route is also missing dependencies in objects. Here is the list: <kuid2:211147:24009:2> <kuid2:211147:24004:1> <kuid2:211141:24007:1> <kuid2:211147:24012:1> <kuid2:439337:101220:3> <kuid2:439337:101225:3> <kuid:535812:31> <kuid:535812:32>. Hopefully this can be fixed, but I can't find any reference to any of them.

If an asset is missing sub assets, then there is nothing I can do. Most likely you need to try re-downloading those assets. Or do a database repair.

Thanks for the advice. I tried a quick data-base repair, but it didn't seem to fully fix it. It however, got car 52. Ill try a advanced data-base repair over night.

Are we still working on this?

Not at the moment. That's not to say this is a dead project. Im jsut not satisfied with a few things. First off, I dont think I did as good of a job with the last update as I could have done. Secondly, the system that Trainz uses for multiplayer is so broken right now its not fun to try and play it. Just too many ghost trains and other issues. Until these issues are resolved, which I dont think they will be till T:ANE, I highly doubt I'll get back to work on a TS12 MP session. Considering that if i really want to do MP operations, Run8 is just as good.

If you want, I can make some quick edits and have a single player version of the route and session in it current state if you really wanted. It some thing I have been meaning to do. I just haven't gotten around too it. Been making smaller just for fun CMTMS routes to get a better understanding of it.

Back