Fixing Subpar 3ft gauge

Hello there, new post here.
Today I am wondering how I would fix some of Subpar Production's 3ft gauge locomotives, Along with SirGibby's Old Timer.
Any advice?
Useful info, I am trying to fix this for Trainz a New Era, and wanna know what I should replace the faulty dependencies with?

Can you please give us more details about the specific loco's and faulty dependencies your are referring too...

Cheers, Mac...

Can you please give us more details about the specific loco's and faulty dependencies your are referring too...

Cheers, Mac...

well I am familiar with swapping dependencies
For the Cooke Mogul, all that is faulty is the invis bogie, I know how to fix that, but the config is a chump file :(
I tried re-installing it already, no dice.
I managed to fix Subpar's Jupiter and 119 so I dunno

well I am familiar with swapping dependencies
For the Cooke Mogul, all that is faulty is the invis bogie, I know how to fix that, but the config is a chump file :(
I tried re-installing it already, no dice.
I managed to fix Subpar's Jupiter and 119 so I dunno
Update, Nvm forgot to delete the asset first
;-; fixed that locomotive

now all I need to do is figure out how to change the Engine Sound. as in T:ANE they are silent, whenever I change the Kuid in the config, it is still silent...

now all I need to do is figure out how to change the Engine Sound. as in T:ANE they are silent, whenever I change the Kuid in the config, it is still silent...

Make sure you change the kuid in two places the Enginesound reference and the Kuid-table.

If you've only changed the Enginesound line, it'll still reference the one in the Kuid-table.

Back