First Post

Yes, Looks like the ability to edit your profile is not enabled yet. I'm still looking for search too.

The search party has found it. Try and refresh the page, the search option will be found top right of the screen, next to log in details & notifications.

I'm getting a lot of Deja Vu from this new user interface.
Also, it seems that the list of Trainz versions that are registered to your account are gone for now.

I'm getting a lot of Deja Vu from this new user interface.
Also, it seems that the list of Trainz versions that are registered to your account are gone for now.
My guess is there are still a few features that need to be worked out but providing access to the forum again was more important at the moment.

My guess is there are still a few features that need to be worked out but providing access to the forum again was more important at the moment.
Yeah, the main function of a forum / message board is to share messages afterall.

Edit: I'm starting to like this new UI and the new "A reply has been posted" notification when you're writing something. It'll be interesting to see how the "full featured" forum will look like.

We can now edit threat titles, at least threads I have started.

Mark all forums read, for mobile is under the left most menu, which shows as three bars

Last edited:
Could have done with a bit more information and update on the "outage" screen.

Some of us can be forgiven for thinking N3V had gone belly up.

And with the major change, just have to wonder why the domain is still "Auran" when they have now been gone for years?

And how do we change our Avatar - can't find anything in the User Settings?

Is there any way to expand the layout so it fills the full width of the screen i.e. landscape at 16:9 aspect ratio? At the moment it's like looking at it through a slot in a fence! Obviously made for mobile in portrait mode use!

Back