Fatal error ,Hardware, Access Violation

Russell_Benton

Help!

I'm a TRS2004 user. Just returned to Trainz after being away for a while. While all waas OK with Trainz before , I am having a problem since starting back. The following message appears:

Fatal error
Class :Hardware
Access violation

Except@004CF248 in c:\programfiles\Auran\TRS2004\bin\trainz.exe

It says its a recoverable error but when click to continue , on second occasion just crashes out of Trainz

Originally I thought I'd copied some dodgy content. However the routes were ok when I left. I also note it says Hardware. The only thing I can think of is that I've downloaded Limewire since last using trainz. Could this be having an effect on running the program?

Any suggestions guys?

Russell

Help!

I'm a TRS2004 user. Just returned to Trainz after being away for a while. While all waas OK with Trainz before , I am having a problem since starting back. The following message appears:

Fatal error
Class :Hardware
Access violation

Except@004CF248 in c:\programfiles\Auran\TRS2004\bin\trainz.exe

It says its a recoverable error but when click to continue , on second occasion just crashes out of Trainz

Originally I thought I'd copied some dodgy content. However the routes were ok when I left. I also note it says Hardware. The only thing I can think of is that I've downloaded Limewire since last using trainz. Could this be having an effect on running the program?

Any suggestions guys?

Russell

Hello Russell_Benton

Hello

Is Trainz giving you fatal errors? fatal errors are caused by a number of things: Faulty content, Scripting errors, Software configuration or Faulty hardware, threads on Fatal Errors link here and also here.

Also have look here: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=32499

Regards

Ahsan:)

Back