Everything I have made or skinned

Cozmo®

Since the old forum is gone, I figured I would post what I have finished and released from way back to present. So here I go... these will be posted from oldest to newest from my photobucket account.
SD40-3 GTW/CN ex KCS unit..
GTW_9.jpg

SD40-3 WC/CN ex lease unit (2 #'s)
NewRoute_14.jpg

Boxcars..
shots12.jpg

shots6-1.jpg

box31.jpg

box30.jpg

box26.jpg

box25.jpg

box20.jpg

box8.jpg

There is many many more boxcars available on the DLS by me, would be too many posts to show pics of all of them, I believe the thread for the "boxcar project" was close to 100 posts.

MP15AC SOO ex MILW..
pic05.jpg

MP15AC MILW..
pic71.jpg

MP15AC WC (fantasy).. not released yet
pic08.jpg

MP15AC CN.. not released yet
pic03-1.jpg

MP15AC NY&A..
pic21.jpg

MP15AC CP..
pic14.jpg

Whistle Signs.. not released yet
PIC-0089.jpg

PIC-0093.jpg

50ft Boxcar.. not released yet
PIC-0020.jpg

Crossbucks available @ http://www.ustrainz.com
PIC-0119.jpg

60ft Pulpwood Bulkhead.. not released yet
PIC-0062.jpg

50ft Gondola.. not released yet
PIC-0042-1.jpg

60ft Flatcar.. not released yet
PIC-0033.jpg

50ft Low polly standard gondola.. not released yet
50gonlo.jpg

coz, i have a question.
Do you know how to add couplers to a car in Gmax? i think you run 3ds max, so i am sure u wont know how.

amazing Coz didnt kniw i had that much stuff of yours.:D
great job should relese the WC fanasty one its amazing. or you could just relese all of them.:eek:

These will all be released within the next month or so. I have finished the animations for the bulk loads for the gondolas. So its beta time for those. And everything else either needs bogeys or more paint jobs. Im thinkin one big announcement of the release of all of them at the same time. :D

Cheers,
Adam

I scrapped those, and have a better version just about finished..
20070080-1.jpg

Also one as a coil steel car..
wc32.jpg

I dont know when these will be done, work has me tied up for a while.

Wow....I guess I better keep looking at this forum...Seeing that KRS as my attention now I don't look here much and put TRS way way WAY on the back burner....Ill have to keep an eye on some of this stuff and hopefully Adam gets his route done....If he gets it done...TRS will be moved up on the way way back burner then :hehe: ....Keep up the good work Adam :D

Back