Elevated Rail Stations?

chomz147

Just a Mercy Main.
Does anyone know where to find any elevated rail stations, like those found on elevated subways line. I have the FRM elevated track and stations but there textures are broken(at lest for me). And X-elevated stations have the supports under the station that you cant get rid of.

Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:
Look for any Asset labeled "Sub-Kit" (Theres a few dozen of them). They're an entire system that was released about a month ago to do Elevated Tracks in the Older Turn of the 20th Century Style (Lots of Iron Beams and Rivets). Its very well done and not too difficult to learn to use. The system should allow you to turn the station of your choice (Sans any that include grounds details like Parking lots or trees), into an Elevated Station.

Falcus

Look for any Asset labeled "Sub-Kit" (Theres a few dozen of them). They're an entire system that was released about a month ago to do Elevated Tracks in the Older Turn of the 20th Century Style (Lots of Iron Beams and Rivets). Its very well done and not too difficult to learn to use. The system should allow you to turn the station of your choice (Sans any that include grounds details like Parking lots or trees), into an Elevated Station.

Falcus

True to a certain extent. Many of the stations can't be elevated above the ground unless the config.txt file is edited to allow the height offset from the ground.

The AJS Stations (As an example) are Height Changeable aren't there, as an object? I must admit, I haven't looked at all that many stations to see if they are height changeable, but the assumption is that they are because most of the ones I have looked at have been (Random Sampling based on my own whims and interests). However I do agree there are certainly at least some that aren't.

Falcus

Falcus

Thank for letting my know about "subkit" Its real nice!

Something else that works really well with the Sub Kit stuff is Bridge track. Specifically theres a set of 4 of them that come with Check Rails included that were incredibly well done. I can't remember if they were SAM or SAP (And my CM isn't up atm), but the name was *something* like "BridgeTrack_Checkrail_300_XXXXXX" (X's denote more name I dont remember). If I get into trainz later tonight I'll try and write down the KUID unless someone beats me to it.

Falcus

Back