Electrical Substation

davidakridge

Session Creator
Most of these transformers and slabs that make up this substation are no longer on the DLS. Does anyone know if there are any other parts to build this type of Substation in TANE?

David

9411016547_6fd1f32840_b.jpg

David,

There's a number of them on the DLS. I just did a search for concrete slab and found this plus more below which may be useful.

newreply.php

[TD="width: 1000, align: center"]

Description
Put this under the big sheds
Type: Buildings / Structures | Version: TRS2004 | KUID2: <KUID2:50587:11556:2> | Filesize: 98.89 kb | File Type: .cdp | Downloads: 2254

[/TD]

Download Page
Concrete Slab Edge - dricketts
9th January 2015

Description
Use this spline as a concrete slab underneath track with concrete abutment and concrete bridge support .
This is a reskin. Original model by Chris Whiting.
Type: Road | Version: TS2009 | KUID2: <KUID2:135229:100500:1> | Filesize: 1.23 MB | File Type: .cdp | Downloads: 263

newreply.php

Download Page
SAM P - Concrete slabs old TS - samplaire
13th July 2014

Description
A stack of old used concrete slabs.

no longer on the DLS
Content gets rarely removed, but it might just be that this content never was on the DLS but instead was built-in in a (previous) version of Trainz in which you took the screenshot.
If you are looking for that specific content, it might be worth to back-trace the screenshot to one of your many versions and look for them in there.

Content gets rarely removed, but it might just be that this content never was on the DLS but instead was built-in in a (previous) version of Trainz in which you took the screenshot.
If you are looking for that specific content, it might be worth to back-trace the screenshot to one of your many versions and look for them in there.

So I visited this page: http://ianztrainz.com/2011/10/power-substation-and-transformers/

When I take the KUID for Transformer 1 and look in the content manager for TANE I get the following.

11794572_1473251189637165_6444041267918072846_o.jpg

You can see it is from 2003 and a very old build number. Three or 4 of these assets on this page are on the DLS, most are showing as obsolete. I looked on the download stations and do not see them at all.

Thanks for the response.

David

Right-click on the asset and choose view asset versions.

This will show you what other version is there. Since it is showing obsolete, then there should be a locally installed one of the same type or at least the same Kuid. It could be the someone typo-d an obsolete-table so what you are looking for installed is no longer what it should be. I had that happen once with a factory that became canal locks back in the old TRS2004 days.

Right-click on the asset and choose view asset versions.

This will show you what other version is there. Since it is showing obsolete, then there should be a locally installed one of the same type or at least the same Kuid. It could be the someone typo-d an obsolete-table so what you are looking for installed is no longer what it should be. I had that happen once with a factory that became canal locks back in the old TRS2004 days.

Well, you are so right. It appears that some are built-in and some are built-in payware. Thanks. Learn something new everyday.

David

Back