driver list problem

theblackhat

If anyone can find a solution to my problem I will be eternally grateful.

This is in TRS2019 SP5 V117009.

I have been using the Weddin V5 route for a while now and cannot find why I have 7 drivers in the driver list that are not assigned to any train.

When going into surveyor though they are not showing in the driver list.
This means I cannot delete them.
I have tried deleting their kuids from the config but they still show in driver.

Any suggestions?

Dennis

AKA: smiley

this is one of the reasons I have switched back to SP1. Disconnect between Surveyor and Driver regarding loco drivers. I could not even get the pictures to come out to match the drivers. i was unable to find a workaround.

In 2019 and up, you can remove the extra drivers in a session if you don't want them on the fly, or to prevent the extra drivers from loading, you can try these settings here in the driver-setup.

Untitled.jpg

Hi John,
the only one I have on is the focus on first driver.
Even if I delete the extra drivers while in driver and save a new session they come up again after re-loading it.
Strange thing is one of the drivers is assigned to a point.

Dennis

this is one of the reasons I have switched back to SP1. Disconnect between Surveyor and Driver regarding loco drivers. I could not even get the pictures to come out to match the drivers. i was unable to find a workaround.
More recently, I have found the pictures do now sort of match the driver, but in Map View they have totally different names!

I have TRS2022 build 117669 and came across the same problem yesterday. Map View driver names are totally different from the list available in edit session. :(

Back