Refresh driver list?

Ghost42

My list of drivers in the menu (in driver) shows drivers that I have not assigned and does not refresh if changed plus one shows no driver assigned no matter what I do.
Is there a method to reset/ refresh the list?

Not sure if your observation is the same as mine but I have noticed new drivers appearing in the Driver List even though, in the Driver Setup Rule, I have not set the option to Generate New Drivers for Empty Trains. None of the new drivers are included in the Driver Setup Rule and none are assigned to trains in the Driver List - they all have descriptions of "No Assigned Location" and "Not on a Train".

I simply delete them from the Driver List although they reappear the next time I load the Session into Surveyor. They have no effect on the running of a session.

I suspect that this may be a side effect of the new Trainz Living Railroad feature and is still a work in progress.

That does seem familiar particularly how they show up again when deleted, hopefully as you say, a WIP.

I now get consists sitting at signals that show clear, I find putting in a 5 second wait kicks them into life.
Plus that old nugget derailing at points has popped up again.
A full database repair is needed I think.

Back