Dragons Pass V4.0

I Thot about this over the last few weeks about what to do about DP and decided to scarp the project. My reasons for ending it is because I feel there is not much interest in these kind of things and my routes are not keeping up with the demand for high detail and realsem. There are far better finchel routes out there anyway. My 2nd reason is I'm tired of working on it and lost interest in this sort of thing its too much wasted time into something that I was doing for others enjoyment and I'm feeling unwonted with DP and its models. This will Most likely resailt in the hult of other related projects of this sort.

Last edited:
I like the idea of you working on the DAR! It's real and local. Does it still exsit? Ya know, it's been awhile since I saw any rollingstock with DAR logos on them. Lots of CP stuff, of course. Just enjoy trainz. No need to work your rear end off keeping others happy. I'd like to see what you're up to, so show us some screenies now and then. Thanks for all you have done for the community! Knowing you, it won't be long until you upload something, you just can't help it!

Cheers D.....Rick

How about a CP RS23
dprsteam_zps5d33f40c.png

The Winsor & hantsport Railroad went out in November 2010 so its pretty much gone but the owner stell owns the track and stock there been no word as to whats being done about it yet.

The RCW Team and I talked about it and all agreed to marge are railroads in with Dragons Pass and reopen the project ones more Times have changed in 7 years wen this route was made Dragons Pass will grow agen Be prepared for the next update V5.0 Alot of changes are going on form V4,7 A new pice is been added.
dragonharh_20140819_0000_zpsdea30f34.jpg

Dragons Passage 5.0

Heres whats going to be happening in this major update I'm not kidding its a large update so be prepared.

1. OCCA by robster14 is not apart of DP also vinnie2664 & Climax9 are now onbord with this project and we are reviving DP with more ideas and reskins you will see more railroads apar with DPR on the side as DPRS new partnerships take to the rails.

2. DCI has taken over passenger servers and many stations are closed there doors and serves only the major stations.

3. EWSL is gone and tracks getting removed form Blackrock to Eathen City the yards will have most of the tracks torn up as DPR whos take over full has no use for them and the remaining EWSL units are owned by DPR or sold to other railroads how ever they stell carry the EWSL logo.

4. Dragon City will be complete and storing with life.

5. Adjustments to tracks along the line for better look and running along with the closing of afew lines and opening of a new one FTL.

The new update will take mouths to complete.

Any Questions?
Don't Ignore me or you'll get his by trainz
Click here to View The Website Please don't for get to Vote on the bottom of the page a new poll comes out each mouth

Last edited:
DP V5.0 will get to airports one is fully grade up for 25 planes along with to 2000m runways basted off a real airport.
The marjo Airport in Dragon City will let you fly planes in and out on both runways and you can fly across DP or use the express fight and fly start to one of the other 2 working runways.
2014-08-24_01h45_12_zpscc5a406b.png

2014-08-24_01h43_32_zps1be87601.png

2014-08-24_01h44_18_zps13e997f8.png

Last edited:
The DPR News Cast

OCCA and DPR Teaming up?

3243234_orig.jpg

Dragons Pass and its 6 Railroads that serve the DP EWSL, DVP, DPR, FTL, DCI & Cogwell Lines. DPR HQ owner has made a partnership with there competing railroads OCCA and D&N.

516322.jpg
The 2 Railroad Owners sat down at a privet meeting to talk about the margeing networks this weekend although the meeting was behind closed doors we did get a to talk to DPR Owner Bob Waters who said "were very pleased with the alliance between OCCA and DPR this will incress revenue for both railroads and open new doors"

Wen we asked Mr. Waters about the D&N he turned and walk away stating "I'm a busy man". The D&N ( Demon-valley & North-land ) Owner Dr. RJ Headtomb said this "I was 5 mins late how was I spost to know were HQ was in Greenhill?" as he climbed out of his locomotive with a bottle of wisky in his right hand and throw it on the grown.
1870435_orig.jpg

9145626_orig.png
We tryed to get the Owner of OCCA Banks Robbingtion to speak with us but he was already onbord his New units and scream out his cab window "lets hull ass" and fired up the beast and rolled out of the yard pulling a20 car train northbound of tankers loaded with propane. DPR Owner waved and smiled prodley .

Thats This Mouths DPR News see you next mouth for another News clip form the DPR

Do you have a system map? I like your railroad, I would like to (one day) be part of your railroad. I would hope to be of assist to you one day. :)

Until then keep it up!

Do you have a system map? I like your railroad, I would like to (one day) be part of your railroad. I would hope to be of assist to you one day. :)

Until then keep it up!

alright sure pm me on skype inore the icon it shows i'm offline but thats wrong its not working I'm always online

Last edited:
DCI Gets a new look and new train in its fleet the DCI City Liner coming soon to DP powered by a SD18.
2014-08-31_09h04_27_zps989a6478.png

The units can be reskinned but due to the nightmode can't be uploaded onto dls

Back