Does anybody have a LSWR B4 class?

TrainzDude666

ae, im just looking for an B4 class, Will someone have one by any chance? i dont see Paulz Trainz as an option

Edit: I found the model i was looking for, but the attachments are corrupted or something, any idea of how to fix that?

Last edited:
Yep on the dls, tb3.5. from 2019 by Tanker
Unless you're happy with appearing to have an eyepatch and the skull and crossbones raised, please register your game via the helpdesk. It helps us to help you as we can then see what version you have

Probably spam, grazlash, some of these messages are set up to have a bot reply with some kind of ad. Although I may be wrong I am still going to state my suspicions.

Probably spam, grazlash, some of these messages are set up to have a bot reply with some kind of ad. Although I may be wrong I am still going to state my suspicions.
The OP was being specific about the locomotive required and mentioned a payware website, obviously with knowledge of Trainz. Spammers go for "low hanging fruit" and rarely work hard to set up future spam as they generally ask an inane question and use a proper name eg. Johnsmith. If a user has the free TS2009 or mobile versions it is rare that it shows on their timeline.

Cheers Graeme

Last edited:
The OP was being specific about the locomotive required and mentioned a payware website, obviously with knowledge of Trainz. Spammers go for "low hanging fruit" and rarely work hard to set up future spam as they generally ask an inane question and use a proper name eg. Johnsmith. If a user has the free TS2009 or mobile versions it is rare that it shows on their timeline.

Cheers Graeme

Ah, gotcha, thank you.

i have trainz 2012 now, is there a loco for that version?

also, how do i add trainz 2012 to the timeline?, i got the game from a friend, it's a payed copy

Last edited:
Trainz licenses are not transferable so you're out of luck there, pal. TS12 is also ancient - 10 years old - so you will not be able to run any content created on a newer version.

Support the developer by buying a copy of the game.
Steam will be having a Black Friday sale this coming week so with all likelihood you could pick up TRS19 for less than £20, or the earlier but officially unsupported TANE for less than a tenner.

no, i mean, i got it like a steam gift, it works normally how it should be, also, i got the loco i was looking for, but the attachments are corrupted, i guess they're not even in there, those are not dependencies, just attachments from the main dependencie

Back