DLS Sessions are KILLING me

bulpup

What do I have to do to find a session for a specific route? I can;t believe a search for a session with the keyword 'Marias' comes up with nothing.

Hi bulpulp,

Did you have all the vesion boxes ticked? I just did a search and got 4 results under title and 10 results under description.

Cheers,
Bill69

wha? Okay I check all the boxes and got 1 undr description and 4 under title. Could this be true? 4?

The only reason I ask is that a search under session gets you all of them but there is no descriotion at all for the route used on most of them.

Is there a way to just search a for a session by the routes you have installed already, like the defaults for instance? Some of the routes that come out of the box are pretty nice but I just can't seem to find a session for them.

As far as the Marias (and likely other sessions) you could try reading the descriptions of the sessions. It says things like:
For this scenario you need:

-Marias Pass Route from hp-trainz.com
-NYC Alco K5b (4-6-2) from virtual-motive-division.com
-script update for NYC Alco K5b (4-6-2) from virtual-motive-division.com
-CN 2-8-2 from trainzlocomotiveworks.com
-other downloads from the DLS

Or:
Fully automated session for HP Trainz's Marias Pass Route.

A little Google search for HP Trainz turns up:
http://www.hp-trainz.de/
However it seems that particular route is payware.

Okay, I was a little late in getting back on this I apologize. Edrick, what you have suggested is pretty much where I am at and stuck.

However I thank you for that link. It appears that is the creator of the Marias Pass route that comes with 2009. I think it says that there is a complete route for purchase on the enclosed route. This is good. I suppose the way to go with Trainz is to decide you like the route and then go to the creator's website for more info.

I'll check it out.

<edit> look like I have to wait for the 2009 version of MP+ Well and good. At least I know

Last edited:
Back