Helpdesk Not Working?

boleyd

When opening the Helpdesk you are asked to enter a "Keyword" to set the basic identity of your request for assistance. On my PC I cannot find any word that will provide a search result. I am seeking assistance for an undelivered order. I enter Purchase, Order, Buy (and other words) but nothing happens with any of the entries. No response. I need help with the Helpdesk....:eek:

I just tested the troubleshooter for your problem & it's working fine. Both searching for a keyword (which is actually part of the knowlegebase & won't send you to the helpdesk form) and clicking through the options in the Troubleshooter (which will take you to the form).

I would surmise that part of the site is being blocked on your end. Try turning off any type of website content filtering (like an ad blocker) and/or switching browsers.

Helpdesk%20Help.png

OK, Finally on Chrome (3rd browser) I saw the info come up at the bottom of the page. The other browsers were not in Full-Screen so I never saw it. Download of the item )route) showed some errors and could not start. But rather than mess with it I decided that the risk of changes to my 2022 copy to be too great and dumped it.

So, THANKS for the help.
Dick

OK, Finally on Chrome (3rd browser) I saw the info come up at the bottom of the page. The other browsers were not in Full-Screen so I never saw it. Download of the item )route) showed some errors and could not start. But rather than mess with it I decided that the risk of changes to my 2022 copy to be too great and dumped it.
So, THANKS for the help.
Dick

Back