DLS Helper

Skive2204

I keep getting the message "UNABLE TO CONTACT DOWNLOAD STATION" when I try to use the DOWNLOAD HELPER this has been happening since I re-installed TRS2004 onto my new pc I have win xp as a opo system and I never had any probs until I went onto this new pc can anyone help me.:mad: I am so fed up I have downloaded Paintshed and installed it I have upgraded to Build 2370 used the updgrade for the helper but still the DLS is pulling tounges at me :eek: I am so puzzled as to what to do next :confused: has anyone any ideas (other than to press the button marked TNT self destruct):D

I keep getting the message "UNABLE TO CONTACT DOWNLOAD STATION" when I try to use the DOWNLOAD HELPER this has been happening since I re-installed TRS2004 onto my new pc I have win xp as a opo system and I never had any probs until I went onto this new pc can anyone help me.:mad: I am so fed up I have downloaded Paintshed and installed it I have upgraded to Build 2370 used the updgrade for the helper but still the DLS is pulling tounges at me :eek: I am so puzzled as to what to do next :confused: has anyone any ideas (other than to press the button marked TNT self destruct):D

just to confirm, have you entered your login details in the options section on start up?

cheers

Gav

I am having the same problem.:mad: :mad:
Trying to download kuid`s 4468:54002/54003.
A Royal Scot Horn, and a Duchess Horn, both will not work without download.

Sorted problem out Incorrect Login Details a charachter was present that should not have been. Thanks for your help.

Download of Routes Etc

In Response to your numerous replies. I might explain myself a bit better. I am able to download a Locomotive or a Tree or Lampost etc but when it comes to Scenarios or Routes etc it simply does not exist on my Hard Drive the DLS Helper does the download as expected and shows all the files but upon completion the map does not exist. :mad:

A thought: could there be missing dependencies? You could contact the creator and ask for a list of dependencies. It seems odd that it won't show up. Are you sure you have downloaded the actual route/map/session/scenario as part of your downloads? Time to ponder...

CoolMatty

In Response to your numerous replies. I might explain myself a bit better. I am able to download a Locomotive or a Tree or Lampost etc but when it comes to Scenarios or Routes etc it simply does not exist on my Hard Drive the DLS Helper does the download as expected and shows all the files but upon completion the map does not exist. :mad:

Have you tried deleting the dispatcher.chump file and restarting TRS2004 like you were advised in another thread? You'll have to wait while this gets rebuilt and then see what happens.

Make sure you are not downloading TRS2006 maps as they may cause issues with the earlier version.

regards

Harry

Note to Alan... Product Flatcars... Like we used to have... ;)

Back