Missing?

rhban

Can anyone guess what this "helpful" message is trying to tell me? I can't:
Unhelpful.jpg

My best guess is that the "Helper' might be telling people with above average eyesight that I have a missing dependency. Well done! I know that. I even know what the missing thing's number is:

<kuid:615391:1002767>
I obviously can't delete a missing object, but I would like to delete whatever it is supposed to be part of. The problem is, how do I find out? Or is that what this grey on grey so-called help is trying to tell me? Note: this was happening before my copy of trs22 upgraded itself to a new build a few days ago.

I'm guessing you are on Mac, correct? I reported things like this many versions ago. Some people tell me they were fixed. Some people still obviously have issues.

Some areas are fixed. Some areas were only submitted as bugs a few days before the latest Mac version and it is noted in the beta thread for this version that there are problems with dark mode. If we want things fixed, we have to find the bugs, report the bugs and give a reasonable time for them to fix the bugs.

Some areas are fixed. Some areas were only submitted as bugs a few days before the latest Mac version and it is noted in the beta thread for this version that there are problems with dark mode. If we want things fixed, we have to find the bugs, report the bugs and give a reasonable time for them to fix the bugs.

I totally accept that, although things do seem to be changing very rapidly.
However, I was hoping for some help with my question: I think I know which dependency I have missing, but how can I find out what it's missing from? I can't delete a missing item, but if I knew what it was missing from, I could delete that, but so far, I can't persuade the game to reveal this.

Back