Death of a member.

MATE

I am sure that this is off topic but I cant see where else to Post this and I feel it is a Trainz community subject
Long time member Max Bobbit (Birdie Seeker) died in his sleep early Sunday morning after a long stay in hospital and battling health problems for some years, He was a keen Trainzer with whom I became a great personal friend even though we never met in person. He leaves a wife , Two adult children and a number of grand children. I will miss you Max.
Rest in Peace
Alan (MATE)

Not another one, this turns out to be a sad year in many ways. :(

But, this is the other part of the forum life, after so many years in here this is bound to happen, still, it is so sad to hear about the loss of a person.

My heart goes out to those who knew and loved him, and to every one else out there that suffer a loss of a dear friend, family member or what ever connection they have to someone that has to move on.

Ultimate the memories is what is left of everyone, let us all do our best to make those memories the best we all can do.

Linda

Yet another crossses the bar

So many modelrailroaders are older, and with thempassing so seems our hobby is passing,

Fair winds and following seas my friend

It's hard to imagine never seeing another post by those that pass on before us. His family will be in my prayers.
Ed:(

So many modelrailroaders are older, and with thempassing so seems our hobby is passing,

Fair winds and following seas my friend

Yes, thats the disturbing part about it. I am 14, so I hope some of my generation has caught on. Very sorry to hear about the news, my condolences to his family and friends.

This is sad news, I remember when he first came to our "Trainz World" and I helped him get a start many times.

He will be very sadly missed by all who knew he, my condolences to his family and his many friends.

Craig
:):):)

Another good trainzer gone. Our remembrance to him and condolences to his family.

Not a very good season lately on trainzy obituary.

Alberte

Yes it was sad to hear of Max's passing as we had been aware of his illness and heart condition and been hoping that he would recover to be able to carry on trainzing on the Bobbit freight and passenger line. He had requested the odd item for his Bobbit freight & passenger Line which I made for him and I know these were always greatly appreciated.
He was a great trainz enthusiast and a great friend to our family with a tremendous sense of humour, and although we never met him personally, we have chatted to him often on MSN / Yahoo and in emails, where that humour always came through.

He will be sadly missed by us.
Our condolences, love and prayers go out to his wife and family at this sad time.
Rest In Peace

Barry & Robyn & Sean (NZRailfan, sg1fannz & NZRailfan.Jr)

Never knew the guy, but it is always sad to lose a memebr in this way. Condolences to his family and close friends. May he continue to ride the great railroad in the sky.

sorry to hear such terrible news, my condolences to the family. at least he went peacefully and painlessly. god bless.

Back