DASHED CIRCLES IN SURVEYOR

scupper

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to trains and this forum. I have a 7 year old that has TS2006. He has started using the surveyor area within the program but the help seems sketchy. Can someone tell me what the dashed circles are that show up all over a layout that he chooses to modify?

Thanks!

Thanks Gary! So would he just use them as a reference point or is that where he can change things? Also what about the tower/stick compass thing...what is that for ? Silly but sometimes the best advise comes from the people, not the company so to speak...

That pretty much shows you what a compass does.. It also sits in the centre of the screen and you can right click to move around.

Do read the manual, these are very basic things.. plus a lot of it can be figured out by experimenting :)

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to trains and this forum. I have a 7 year old that has TS2006. He has started using the surveyor area within the program but the help seems sketchy. Can someone tell me what the dashed circles are that show up all over a layout that he chooses to modify?

Thanks!

TRS2006 includes an extensive manual that is well worth reading. You can print the pages that you need. Don't print it all (over 300 pages) unless you have a ream of paper handy and lots of ink. Also a 7 year old will need some adult assistance.

tomurban

Last edited:
Back