CSX Florence Division-Aberdeen Subdivision & NS Piedmont Division- Raleigh District

diesel9

Southern Serves the South
CSX Florence Division-Aberdeen Subdivision & NS Piedmont Division- Raleigh District

Sorry for the long title but my latest route, consist of CSX and Norfolk Southern Locomotives and railroads. As well as Amtrak. The CSX Florence Division- Aberdeen Subdivision is from Hamlet,NC to Raleigh,NC and the NS Piedmont division-Raleigh District is from Raleigh,NC to Greensboro,NC. This route contains two railyards as well. There's Durham,Cary, Apex, and a part of Raleigh,NC here. I know I don't have any terrain yet, since this is a prototype so far. Please note: I need a railroad map that contains the Boylan Junction and Diamond Crossing and the Glenwood and Seaboard Railyards. I can't use Google Earth since I'm on dial-up, so go easy on me okay?:hehe: Here are a few shots

#79 Carolinian going towards Cary

Three NS Dash#8's with a lot of autoracks coming from Durham.

Two CSX SD70 ACE Weathered locomotives entering Cary from the NS,CSX Junction(With permission from NS to use the CSX track too)

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

More to come. Stay Tuned!!:)

Last edited:
More pics below is ome railyard pictures. The first two is the NS Durham Yard, while the last two is the CSX Apex Yard. Please Comment.

More pics below is ome railyard pictures. The first two is the NS Durham Yard, while the last two is the CSX Apex Yard. Please Comment.

Hey diesel9
I have good news!
I'm about to release my piedmont cars(Gray Squirrel, Cardinal, and Yadkin River)to the Download Station! Isn't that great?!

Tyler

Hey diesel9
I have good news!
I'm about to release my piedmont cars(Gray Squirrel, Cardinal, and Yadkin River)to the Download Station! Isn't that great?!

Tyler

Yes it is, it's perfect for my route too. What do you think about the screenshots? Please don't quote screenshots, espicially for dial-up users like me.

Yes it is, it's perfect for my route too. What do you think about the screenshots? Please don't quote screenshots, espicially for dial-up users like me.

It might take a while though. You might have to use the Surfliner F40PH until Isaacg finishes the F59PHI. He may make the Piedmont locomotive.

Tyler

I guess so, but I decided to just use a random baggage car.:eek:

This is what I use for my Carolinian:

P42DC
Series 1700 Bagggage Car
Horizon Coach phase III Wide
Horizon Dintte phase III Handicap

I couldn't find any Amfleet I Cars, so I'm using the Horizon Cars.

Tyler

This is what I use for my Carolinian:

P42DC
Series 1700 Bagggage Car
Horizon Dintte phase III Handicap

I couldn't find any Amfleet I Cars, so I'm using the Horizon Cars.

Tyler

Where can I find the Series 1700 Baggage Car?

Not bad diesel!

Like the look of the route so far. Can't wait to see it with textures, topolgy and scenery on it!:D :cool:

Good luck!:wave:

Cheers,
Adam
TCS Route Builder

More, untextured pics

Norfolk Southern Train passing Cary Station, where the Carolinian & Piedmont Loads and Unloads passengers.

CSX Train in the other Cary Station platfrom. Where the Silver Star Loads and Unloads passengers.

diesel9 I have some bad news. My Piedmont cars are not going to be updated to the DLS because I don't the people on my ignore list to download them.

Tyler

Last edited:
More, untextured pics

Norfolk Southern Train passing Cary Station, where the Carolinian & Piedmont Loads and Unloads passengers.

CSX Train in the other Cary Station platfrom. Where the Silver Star Loads and Unloads passengers.

Hey diesel9, Isscag has finished the F59PHI. He got them from MSTS. He even got the
NCDOT F59PHI!!!!!!
Isn't that great?!?!?!

Tyler

Back