Content Manager v2.0 TS 2009

Lewiscc65

Can anyone tell me what the blue dot on the type icon means? I have look around and can not fine an explanation.

Hi,

They are there to tell visually that the item is a TS2009 (v2.9 or later) item.

At least that was the explanation giving some time back over on the TrainzDev forum.

Best wishes

Linda

I take it that those blue dots only show up after you have downloaded an item and that there is still no way to tell 09 assets before you download them in CM2?

That is correct Gfisher. As of right now there is no way of telling through CM2 what version the content on the DLS is. There was a comment on the Trainz Dev about that being a feature to be added at a later date. Most content on CM2 comes across as 0.0.

Thanks guys. Whew, looks like we still have a long way to go with 09. I have been playing with it since December and have spent most of my time fixing things. Any idea when they are going to fix the texture problem. I am tired of getting errors saying textures are missing when they are there. It seems to be a problem with the way 09 handles the .im file.

Any idea when they are going to fix the texture problem. I am tired of getting errors saying textures are missing when they are there. It seems to be a problem with the way 09 handles the .im file.
Actually it's usually a problem with the way the *.im file has been exported from GMax, so it's a content error.

Paul

Back