Computer stupidities...

That was funny stuff !

A customer pulled his car into the repair shop, and asked if we could change the air in car tires ... doesn't the air get stale, and you have to drain it out, and put new fresher, bouncier air in the tires ?

Woman: Do you have one of those: tire pressure, pumper upper, checker thingies ? (tire gauge).

Customer at Home Depot: I have a 220 volt air conditioner, do you have one of those little gray plugs, that step up the wall outlet 110 voltage, to 220 volts ? (an electrician)

After years of using a VHS recorder, an old guy buys a DVD player. After watching a DVD movie, he telephones the store complaining that the salesman didn't instruct him on how to rewind it.

`

This is great stuff! :)

I've been off reading these and chuckling out loud. I have a cousin who I was helping one day via telephone. He was installing something and had to press the Any key. We went around the loop a few times and then I said. Just press the Enter key and we finished up.

John

My problem is with the key descriptions.
So many times there are instructions to use the "pound" key. When I do hit the "£" key, nothing happens ...

It seems I keep making a hash of it

Colin

My problem is with the key descriptions.
So many times there are instructions to use the "pound" key. When I do hit the "£" key, nothing happens ...

It seems I keep making a hash of it

Colin

Great pun! :)

Very interesting... Being a former typesetter, I still refer to this as a hash mark out of habit. Some people look at me like I'm off my rocker though.

John

Back