Competitive Screenies (Not Dial-up Friendly)

BidMod

Hi all,

Someone suggested to me in a PM that we should have a thread for providing "samplers" of our routes that we plan to release in the RB2007 Competition, so here it is:

Mine contains both rail and tramway action, and in the back you can just make out the 10 1/4" Morton Park Miniature Railway running around the large pond:
tramcrossesbridgeovertrqk7.jpg

Unfortunately, a lot of the detail was lost when this was converted to .jpg (Don't know why), but you get the drift.

If anyone want's to ask about the skewed bridge (I'm predicting this here) please ask in the Trams Again thread in survayor etc...

BidMod.

Do you want the person who suggested to own up? :D
I'll post some up soon but I haven't got far due to testing and operation problems during it. Mine is a GWR branch to the sea with a 2ft railway bringing slte in.

Matt

MAJOR UPDATE: PLEASE SEE NEWEST POST (#21) SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.

Gangsta_Boi

Last edited:
110335.jpg

further up the line:) My WIP reskin which I will release with the route:) (After I get permission) What is the bst way of contacting pikkabird these days????

A bunch from "Parton Harbour" - a two-track branch line linking a large town with a small harbour further down the coast. The route is around 50% finished and is going to be fairly short but with plenty of scenery.

ea923ec9.jpg

ed496599.jpg

cd786e37.jpg

54f6ccf1.jpg

1d6d927a.jpg

2e263a89.jpg

f962b201.jpg

e6e350d7.jpg

c7af03a0.jpg

976311f6.jpg

Cheers,

JB

Okay, I've been trying to abstain from these sorts of questions because they seem childish,and are often ignored, resulting in an angry post 3 pages later that simply reads,"why has noone ansered teh questen i asked? grr..." and no one knows what they're talking about and is further ignored, resulting in more useless posts, and the eventual banning of said user, but:

Where would I go about downloading those ocean liners? I may have to use them in my route.:D

Last edited:
Couple more from my route. It's the start of the holiday season and due to the limited availability of locomotives a Rebuilt Merchant Navy class has had to be brought in to assist the tank engines on the Parton Junction - Parton Harbour shuttles, ferrying passengers between the town and the docks...

(Fear not, the payware Mk1s will be replaced with their DLS equivalents)

61c87cf8.jpg

1931faa8.jpg

22e25f7c.jpg

9739e78a.jpg

9169e20a.jpg

12315df0.jpg

77419d4d.jpg

Cheers,

JB

Back