CM v2 in TRS2009 - what is the secret??

gandy-dancer

Date:5Jan09

Hi Gandy-dancer here - been absent for a year plus -- TRS2009 and Errol got me back into the fray!!! -- Love the graphics on 2009 but really got a problem here with Content Manager....

1. Loaded TS2009 - no problems.
2. SP1 update
3. then went after the textures,etc as recommended

all fine to this point....

4. was showing less than 2000 items on download station

so deleted assets.tdx and assets.bku did an extended database repair (not once but on three seperate days) -- each time coming up with Download Station showing 2205 of 15143 items -- cannot get it to show anymore --

My question - is it something I am doing wrong or is there a problem with Auran's server.. can anyone help -- it would be greatly appreciated..:confused:
br,
Gandy-dancer

Problem at server end or something similar.
Other topics on this subject.
You can see other assets by choosing the All tab and setting your Search filter for AND NOT Location Local and Builtin False.
Lots of items will show with ? symbols.
If you download one then delete it somehow, you'll never see it through CM2 again for now.
Been reported to HelpDesk, was told it would be looked at today since it started at the beginning of the weekend when some people don't work.

It must be a problem at Auran's end. In TS09 CM2, I get 13,395 items on the DS. If I go into the DLS from TRS04, I get a total of 15,205 items on the DLS with all version checkboxes checked and searching all categories. I haven't tried TRS06 yet as I don't have 06 loaded on my machine right now.
I've been having the problem in 04 for quite some time. I just installed 09 a couple of days ago, so I don't know how long the problem has been there. There are a couple of threads about this problem and I hope it gets sorted out soon.
Mike

Ok all!! Glad I am not alone here --

also have trs04, trs06 both were updating fine until a day or two ago -- blamed it on conflict with 09 - but guess we are all in same boat!!

appreciate the replies... has been a while since I have done anything with trainz -- built the Maine Central route a few years ago..
check out http://members.cox.net/wcooke/
again many thanks:D
Br
Gandy-dancer
aka Cookie

Back